Trail comming to a close

Lost

RIP Fallen Angel
Reaction score
Well the time is near or is it here? When should we close the trail for the season? I think that it should be done this weekend what do you think if you agree are you helping or lets start the excuse list 1) I have a trip planed 2) if it was any other weekend I could help 3) can't have family commitments 4) hockey or dance tournament 5) sleds broke 6) cats got a furball I think That just about covers it. Or you could say yes I will help and show up for this thankless job. If it is a go we need 1 enclosed trailer with 1 - 2 people per trailer and 2-3 riders on sleds to bring the signs to the roads if we have 2 trailers and 4-6 riders we could do it a lot faster ( I can dream can't I) This is a good way to find out where the trails are and a chance to meet some new people and start planing your next trip and yes we will be stoping for pie and icecream when done. So can you help and if so what day is good for you and are you riding a sled or in a truck - trailer ?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Well the time is near or is it here? When should we close the trail for the season? I think that it should be done this weekend what do you think if you agree are you helping or lets start the excuse list 1) I have a trip planed 2) if it was any other weekend I could help 3) can't have family commitments 4) hockey or dance tournament 5) sleds broke 6) cats got a furball I think That just about covers it. Or you could say yes I will help and show up for this thankless job. If it is a go we need 1 enclosed trailer with 1 - 2 people per trailer and 2-3 riders on sleds to bring the signs to the roads if we have 2 trailers and 4-6 riders we could do it a lot faster ( I can dream can't I) This is a good way to find out where the trails are and a chance to meet some new people and start planing your next trip and yes we will be stoping for pie and icecream when done. So can you help and if so what day is good for you and are you riding a sled or in a truck - trailer ?

SORRY LOST... BUT I'M STEALING GLEN THIS WEEKEND AND TAKING HIM WAY BACK INTO RENSHAW.... SORRY, BUDDY, BUT EXCUSES # 1 THRU #3 ARE ALL APPLICABLE. NEXT WEEKEND?? WHAT ABOUT POSTING UNDER "ANYTHING GOES" BECAUSE LOTS OF INTEREST WAS SHOWN BY NON MEMBERS!!!

Lost

RIP Fallen Angel
Reaction score
Lost, I have excuse #5 (both sleds). This makes the task of coming up with a reason much easier (even though it's truue).

Perfect you can ride in the truck with me, you have to do better than that.;)

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an enclosed trailer, truck, quad, sleds, and can help out on sat if needed. Never been involved before but willing to meet new people

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Excuse #1. You know I would of been there for sure!! Give BigBoy a PM he said he would help, look under FT Trail system bad signage. Sorry Lost but my SLED WANTS TO SEE THE MOUNTAINS EXCUSE #7

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I'M WITH YA GLEN... CAN'T WAIT.... JUST CLEANED UP THE YAMMIE AND THE INSIDE OF THE TRAILER A LITTLE... GOTTA PUT BARRY'S SLED INSIDE AND PUT THE YAMMIE IN THE BACK OF THE TRUCK TOMORROW, AND LOAD MY 2 SUMMITS, THEN WE JUST HAVE YOURS WHEN YOU'RE OFF WORK... YAHOO, MOUNTAIN DOO!!!

Big Grump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Lost or Glen,

Are we doing trail work this weekend???

I'm available.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can`t see why not its not getting any cooler. Warm for the weekend. Its now or later when we are all spring riding. What does everyone want to doo. Lost I will drive the truck you drove on setup. Just to be fair you need more seat time on that sled.

Big Grump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can drive with you Glen the 1000 is apart right now.

Big Grump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just replacing the Y-pipe bolts since it fell off at Caroline. Also ceramic coating the Y and pipe.

Nothing major.

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
MY DEALER LOC-TITED MY EXHAUST BOLTS IN, EVEN BEFORE I BOUGHT IT... I'VE CHECKED THEM, AND THEY ARE ALL TIGHT.... I PUT ON THE TIMBERSLEDS AIR FILTER KIT, BECAUSE I'VE READ MANY LINKS THAT THE FACTORY AIR INTAKE WAS ALLOWING SNOW INTO SOME OF THE MOTORS AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS THEN. ALSO PUT IN DYNAMO JOE CLUTCH KIT AND QUICK CLICKERS... ALSO HAVE 9" REAR WHEELS AND AN OFFSET KIT. HAD THE REMAPPING DONE TOO, AND I ONLY HAD 82% THROTTLE, SO THEY ADJUSTED THE TPS.... GONNA PUT ON A SINGLE PIPE AND CAN FROM RORY SOON TOO...........

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sunday we will be taking the trail signs down. We need helpers to pic up stakes and signs. All reply here please. 1 day lets get er done.

Top Bottom