Trail closed forever

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I had the same feeling that SBR wrote above.

I met Glen in 2000 when I went to my first snowmobile rally, I went by myself not knowing anyone there as I just bought a sled and seen an ad in the Sherwood park paper. Glen was one of the organizers of this event that was in bruderheim then with the Fort Saskatchewan Snow Angels. He was so friendly and accommodating he set me up with a few others to go out on this with. After he remembered me and actually got me to come to a snow angels meeting. I ended up joining and meeting all these people I call my true friends. Glen is at every meeting and the guy that would go out and meet the farmers and deal with all the land issues. He has put his heart and soul and even more into snowmobiling and our club. Glen was even the president of the Alberta Snowmobile Association at one time. He still is the backbone of snowmobiling in Alberta, and is a guy we are proud to have on our team here at Snowandmud.com. He also has given me a lot of insight and advise into this website

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's not a nicer guy in the sledding industry than Glen. I've been at club meetings in which the law enforcement have ALS attended and they were very welcome by Glen. Anybody who thinks differently of Glen is obviously clueless.

Top Bottom