Fort Saskatchewan Trails Closed Forever

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This spring we received notice from a few key landowners that they want out of the landowner agreement with the club. This means we have to shut the trail down in that area. So now that September is here it ios time to let all the snowmobiles know that the trail is closed and can no longer be used.
Staging area can not be used and gates will be locked. Please do not run the trail anymore.

The club is still alive and will continue on. We have a section of the Trans Canadian Snowmobile Trail up near Flatbush Alberta west towards Swan Hills we will continue to operate and maintain.

Club wants to be more of a riding club going to different areas to ride and experience other clubs trails.

We need members to continue. If you are a past trail pass buyer from the club please help us and continue to support the club. Flatbush trail is still 100 Km of trail that Trail Pass sales support.

Thanks

roadtech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks
Well I was hoping not to see this post and the land owners would change their mind.
So this offer stands to club members, I will have guided rides this year a couple of times each month, hope to see you out
here.
Don

badmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any chance the spare tire for my truck is laying out there in the parking lot? feel off it appears. if not anyone know where I can get a spare tire for a 1994 GMC 4x4 1500?

• Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Trails are closed. No Parking in the spot anymore either. ByLaws will still patrol the area

• Thanks
Reactions: PDQ
  • Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
New sign up at the old now closed staging area. Please don't park there and trails are all closed

Attachments

• 20141114_104838_resized.jpg
    20141114_104838_resized.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 129
Top Bottom