Track swap

ANDY SAIGER

Reaction score
Will a 146 2 1/4 brp track and skid fit on a renegade without any issues or will the longer lugs hit against the cooler?

Marley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put a 2" x 144 on a Renegade that had a 1.25" x136. Everything fit fine. I don't think a 2-1/4 would work. The 2" is as close to the front cooler as I think you could go without packing snow in there. So far the 2" track change has been good. Climbs very well.

finndoo

Reaction score
I do not know for sure but if you count the teeth on the drivers and they it is the same as a summit, then I would think that any lug height up to 2.5 would fit. the chain case position in the tunnel has not changed in the xp chassis.

Marley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry, mine is a REV chassis (2005 Renegade) so yours would be different. I did have to drill new skid front mounting holes that were down and back from the Renegade standard holes. Max OEM track for the 05 Renegade was 1.75" so the 2" was only 1/4" more. But yours is XP so...I should stay out of this thread...

I do not know for sure but if you count the teeth on the drivers and they it is the same as a summit, then I would think that any lug height up to 2.5 would fit. the chain case position in the tunnel has not changed in the xp chassis.

newfiebullet

Reaction score
I got a 2.5 camo extreme on my renegade....remove the tunnel protector and u will be fine

Im still using renegade skid with extension

Top Bottom