Track recommendations for 153 proclimb

carlsonswerve

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what have people been switching to that provides overall better performance. finding alot of faults with the stock powerclaw. thanks

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill give you some friendly advise. When your pulling the chain case cover off, Keep the oil tank and chain case as one piece lol. For some reason I thought it was a sealed tank mounted on to it aaand ended up with 3L of oil on the ground once i split them hahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bgraff1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_0449.jpg camo extreme for sure! the hook up and stopping power of this track is amazing. the first mod i would do to any sled.

mynewuseddoo

Reaction score
The 153 Camo Extreme is the 9174 model I believe. Call Curtis at tracks Canada as this will be your best price on any track. Great guy to deal with as well.

Stock machine or under boost, camo extreme is hands down the front runner!

carlsonswerve

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks guys, seems pretty uninamas... you nano mus.... frick... seems everyone like that track lol. friday night drinks

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Chris, 2.5 on mine 3 on the other ones in our group I prefer the 2.5 and no need for driver change, with the resale on the pc you can get into the 2.5 for less than 500 net. Tracks Canada is a donkey buy one from red deer powersports.

mustard73

Reaction score
Another vote for camo extreme. Tracks Canada's pricing is hard to beat. They don't have a store location so payment and pickup are less convenient but I'd still buy from them again.

WaBackcountry

Reaction score
Anyone else drop to 7 tooth drivers and go with the 3" 162. I have one on the floor in my garage and don't know if I should trade or sell it and go with a 2.5 or run she ch!t out of it. It worked well on my M8. I did notice the added weight though. Those 3" tracks are not light but it climbed like a tractor.

eforwell

Reaction score
why is the camo extreme so much better then the powerclaw? I know it isnt apples to apples but how would you compare a 2.5 camo ex 153 or a 162 powerclaw on my m8? considering a track extension but maybe not...

Top Bottom