Toy hauler questions

Steve Slade

Reaction score
That sucks I kinda figured it wouldn't. The RZR 900s was the back up plan if the XMR didn't fit. Really wanted the Mav though over the PoPo. Would have checked for size but I have to take out one of the sets of beds in the garage just to fit a SXS in so I was just going to wait till I had the cash to buy rather than going though all the effort of taking out beds just to see if it fits. I know for sure the 900 will fit

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks I kinda figured it wouldn't. The RZR 900s was the back up plan if the XMR didn't fit. Really wanted the Mav though over the PoPo. Would have checked for size but I have to take out one of the sets of beds in the garage just to fit a SXS in so I was just going to wait till I had the cash to buy rather than going though all the effort of taking out beds just to see if it fits. I know for sure the 900 will fit

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The dimensions from Can Am show the "tip to tip" length on the bumpers as well as the wheelbase so you may be good, not much room to spare but should fit. Not sure how Polaris measures though.

The garage on my Gear Box is 11.5' and my Commander fits with a little room to spare on each end.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The specs say it should fit. The Mav is 119 and my garage is 120 so it should fit.[/d

Remove xmr bumper and install one closer to the machine Rzrgade has the Maverick fit a 10 ft garage

Steve Slade

Reaction score
That's a great idea it may come to that if I have to. Thought about buying a SXS riser that I saw at martins to get the room but I would have had to remove both sets of beds to get the rig to fit. Then I would also have to mess around hauling that riser in and out all the time which would have been a pain in the ass.

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
Kinda thinking about upgrading our current trailer to a toy hauler. Does anybody know of a brand/floor plan that would have a 10-12' garage that is a garage only (no beds in it). In the front part we would need the adult bed, plus 2 beds for the kiddies

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most of the beds come out super easy. Then just the track is left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom