Toronto Snowmobile Show (with video and pics)!

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No longer in Alberta... Moved to Toronto!
Since I am no longer in Alberta and had to get my sled fix, I took my son to the Toronto snowmobile show. Let me tell you, this show was INCREDIBLE!!! Largest sled show in the world and they know how to put on a show! That being said, most of the sled stuff was for short tracks... They had Royal Distributing bring enough stuff to fill a 25,000 ft2 store and had KILLER deals on everything from belts to tracks, to sledding gear to aftermarket parts... they had several trailers unloaded to fill this area. The sales were amazing... sledding jacket retails for $350 and were selling THOUSANDS of them for $75! It was a feeding frenzy! They sold HUNDREDS of helmets priced at $300 selling them for $60.

There were a bunch of pimped out sleds and even outdoor races of 120s and quads. The highlight was the freestyle show hosted by Chris Burandt. I am attaching a few pictures of the show as well as a video of Joe Parsons doing a backflip.

To top off the show, the parking was FREE and kids under 10 were FREE and I was $15. I was pumped not to have to dish out $10 or more bux for parking. There are definitely a few things that other shows could learn from!!!
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdyK-gmTg6Q[/media]

Attachments

• Sled show 007.jpg
    Sled show 007.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Sled show 013.jpg
    Sled show 013.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 26
  • Sled show 005.jpg
    Sled show 005.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Sled show 020.jpg
    Sled show 020.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Yes, that eastern corridor is huge in the snowmobile business. I like to think that I ride alot in a year and I probably doo; 2500 km a year in the mountains. But that is nothing compared to the miles they put on on those well groomed trails throughout Quebec, Ontario, New Brunswick, Maine, New Hampshire, Wisconsin, Michigan, etc. 5000+ kms is not unheard of and very normal.

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a lot better deal's than here..
But still not enough to convince me to move to Toronto ! LOL:rolleyes:
Its about time Royal Distributing opened a location in the wild wild west !!:d

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No longer in Alberta... Moved to Toronto!
Sounds like a lot better deal's than here..
But still not enough to convince me to move to Toronto ! LOL:rolleyes:
Its about time Royal Distributing opened a location in the wild wild west !!:d

LOL... good point on the move... I dream every night about playin in the pow and it isn't a flatlander dream! :d

I agree with the Royal Distributing in western canada! They are an unbelievable shop and the prices are great. They also have the capability of pulling together enough stuff to fill 25,00 ft2 at a trade show... NO ONE in western canada can touch that... with that comes purchasing power (ie They purchase the entire stock off of a supplier for 50% below retail and have the ability to blow it out to the consumer... which makes us all happy).

The only peeps that wouldn't be happy are some of the local parts shops that enjoy making 20% MORE than the suggested MSRP which they are already making 100% mark ups on!!!

Top Bottom