Tore up Keystone today

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how far back did u make it?

Get past the goat trail dukester?

Well me and my friend Dan and Rob Alford and a couple of his buddies from the states pinned it back to the saddle (the real snotty part) Rob went first and then his friends followed him across and spun it down to the rocks. We had just rode by thousands of acres of untracked powder and didn't feel like smashing my brand new sled, said fawk it and rode all the pow before the saddle. Met 3 other guys& rode with them for a bit. Rob wanted to be the first person of the season to sign in at the cabin, so they made it to the cabin then came back cause the snow wasn't as good over there. Long story short the saddle is basically unrideable until we get some more snow.

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How's the freeride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -
Awesome. Rob brought his out too. To get into keystone right now there is some pretty serious side hills with not a lot of snow on them. You have to wrestle with it a bit on that kind of thing(Could have disconnected the sway bar to make it a bit easyer) In the powder tho,, funnest sled I've ever ridden! you can throw that thing around and holds steep side hill lines like a champ wicked suspension. Gonna tighten up the limiter strap a bit to keep the front end down a little bit. (likes to cat walk when yer trying to climb and makes things harder)

Reaction score
We were in there a few weeks back and it was pretty darn good, took a while to get into the bowls but one we did it made all the trail breaking worth while!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were in there a few weeks back and it was pretty darn good, took a while to get into the bowls but one we did it made all the trail breaking worth while!

Oh yeah for sure. Had to go threw a lot of willows on the way up,, but we wanted to get a little off the beaten path. Needs to snow some more....

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Live the dream and move out here. That's how.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

BLUE PLATE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I left Alberta for the snowy mountains of BC in the 90's and have not looked back!! Smart move lil duke! You wont regret it. Revy is a great place to live. I have been here for 6 years now, with no plans of leaving. Oh, summer is awesome here too! Enjoy your season it is usually pretty good until mid june.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I left Alberta for the snowy mountains of BC in the 90's and have not looked back!! Smart move lil duke! You wont regret it. Revy is a great place to live. I have been here for 6 years now, with no plans of leaving. Oh, summer is awesome here too! Enjoy your season it is usually pretty good until mid june.

Yeah thanks man! I've been riding Revy 20years and always wanted to live there. I met Rob Alford last year and hes living the dream!! really inspired me. Im leasing a place till may and If I can find a way to make money Id love to stay down all summer too!!:beer:

Top Bottom