top posters

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Continuing the floor from 2 years ago. Should have looked closer at the rot 2 years ago but when I opened up the floor and did the reno, everything was good in the middle of the trailer. That’s where I stopped. Along the other outside wall, there was some more floor rot and it appeared last fall. I got it half stripped down over the last two days. Tore it apart right up to the work I did 2 years ago and the wood that I replaced looks like brand new. So I am pretty sure it is not leaking any more and I will replace the rot as I find it; new floor joists, new plywood subfloor, and new vinyl.
Your trailer seems too new to have that kind of headache with it already! But I'm sure once you are done with it the problem will not present itself again.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just got off the phone. Going to look at a small acreage SE of Milo tomorrow morning

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone. Going to look at a small acreage SE of Milo tomorrow morning
Where abouts Doug? Resort property down by the lake? Not much out that way that I can think of except that group of acreages.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your trailer seems too new to have that kind of headache with it already! But I'm sure once you are done with it the problem will not present itself again.
All trailers these days are JUNK.. Every rv repair tech are rich off the repairs of the junk.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
All trailers these days are JUNK.. Every rv repair tech are rich off the repairs of the junk.
Oh, I'm well aware Randy. The issues I've had with my 2016 baffle me. I've got a list this spring to tackle before we head out May Long weekend.

I've had issues with the brakes, the slide, the slide seals, the 12 volt electrical, warping cabinet doors, it's disappointing for the money they charge for the damn things.

Top Bottom