top posters

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Beauty of a day here. +13 light breeze. Lots of neighbors out doing yard work. Me, peeling decals off enclosed trailer for winner.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
What are you doing to your trailer Doug?
Continuing the floor from 2 years ago. Should have looked closer at the rot 2 years ago but when I opened up the floor and did the reno, everything was good in the middle of the trailer. That’s where I stopped. Along the other outside wall, there was some more floor rot and it appeared last fall. I got it half stripped down over the last two days. Tore it apart right up to the work I did 2 years ago and the wood that I replaced looks like brand new. So I am pretty sure it is not leaking any more and I will replace the rot as I find it; new floor joists, new plywood subfloor, and new vinyl.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Added some art to the garage door.

20240407_164215.jpg

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Continuing the floor from 2 years ago. Should have looked closer at the rot 2 years ago but when I opened up the floor and did the reno, everything was good in the middle of the trailer. That’s where I stopped. Along the other outside wall, there was some more floor rot and it appeared last fall. I got it half stripped down over the last two days. Tore it apart right up to the work I did 2 years ago and the wood that I replaced looks like brand new. So I am pretty sure it is not leaking any more and I will replace the rot as I find it; new floor joists, new plywood subfloor, and new vinyl.
Sounds like quite a job

Top Bottom