top posters

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I read an article a few days back and whether it is true or not I didn't fact check it. It basically stated that none of the pharmaceuticals offering this so called "vaccine" have never developed nor manufactured a vaccine before. This is their first kick at the cat so to speak.

I am quite happy to be at this stage of my life and be sceptical, belligerent, free spirited, and making my own decisions. When friggin' politicians and bureaucrats start making decisions that could affect my quality of life and the same people shut out many professionals (other doctors and scientists) point of view I get a little perturbed.

I feel for our children and our grandchildren as their life is not going to be what I thought it would be. It is their decision to make and I will not interfere as I would hope they would not interfere with my decisions.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Morning Doug.
morning Ken. I already went on a little bit of a rant this morning.........................going to be a good day!

IMG_5966 2.jpeg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I read an article a few days back and whether it is true or not I didn't fact check it. It basically stated that none of the pharmaceuticals offering this so called "vaccine" have never developed nor manufactured a vaccine before. This is their first kick at the cat so to speak.

I am quite happy to be at this stage of my life and be sceptical, belligerent, free spirited, and making my own decisions. When friggin' politicians and bureaucrats start making decisions that could affect my quality of life and the same people shut out many professionals (other doctors and scientists) point of view I get a little perturbed.

I feel for our children and our grandchildren as their life is not going to be what I thought it would be. It is their decision to make and I will not interfere as I would hope they would not interfere with my decisions.
Yes I agree Doug. If you want it no one should argue you shouldn't. If you don't want it no one should tell you to take it. I find that hard to believe that all 4 of these companies haven't produced vaccines before. Think that needs a factcheck. A lot of misinformation floating around right now. Everyone reads what suits their beliefs and ignores the rest. I think there is a better chance of Phizer Biontech developing a vaccine than there is an underground city under Calgary run by aliens. Lol

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just found out tis morning, that my 2 brothers and 1 sister with spouses have got the shot.

They all got it, because of fear of travel restrictions....... Which I call Communism

I'm not against anyone getting the shot, I just don't feel I should be restricted for not getting one

And why is the world open yet, but instead more lockdowns in place. Same theory as the mask...... If you got the shot, why do I need one?

Top Bottom