top posters

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried to get one from shoppers
They are a joke. No booking date offered or time on website. I felt they would call me at any time and say be here with me an hour and a half away. Pharmasave offered lots of dates and times so went that route and don't regret it

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
mom in law is pushing my wife to get jabbed. But wife doesn't want to and not because of me

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are a joke. No booking date offered or time on website. I felt they would call me at any time and say be here with me an hour and a half away. Pharmasave offered lots of dates and times so went that route and don't regret it

That’s the same thing I had with shoppers

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have been reading that quite a few people are getting sick from the AZ shot
There have been 3 or 4 get blood clots now in Canada. Even though they said the lots coming here weren't in question. I always choose new tech. Go for the best one

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There have been 3 or 4 get blood clots now in Canada. Even though they said the lots coming here weren't in question. I always choose new tech. Go for the best one
Phizer is a world known name, I go for reliability

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People are worried about side effects but obviously have never watched drug commercial for any of the drugs offered for high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, or pick any one. The disclaimer at the end would scare most people away with all the side effects possible when you take any of the drugs out there

Top Bottom