Today's the 2013s ride...

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huh if we don't get a xm for the dootalk ride I might sign up

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

you should sign up anyways, then it won't be like taking a new toy away from a kid if there manages to be one on the dootalk ride :)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just announced today that there is now a 2nd color choice for the 2013 Summit x. Black with grey decals. Its about time!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Fack....... Had to give up my spot........... Can't get away from the shop this week.......... Was supposed to be doing the dinner tonite and ride tomorrow!!! Lucky maxwell and fowler..........:( bastages

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fack....... Had to give up my spot........... Can't get away from the shop this week.......... Was supposed to be doing the dinner tonite and ride tomorrow!!! Lucky maxwell and fowler..........:( bastages

Will be interesting to hear what our peerless leader has to say about the new sleigh.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Caper
We added 2 2013 on the demo tour. You will be able to try it but register quickly on skidoodemo.com
It rides great, Better Rides better Riders has never been more true than with this unit.

Crap I didn't see this till now. Oh well. My dealer called me wanting to know if I wanted a black/black. Well I think yes is the definite answer, hopefully I'll get my hands on one to try at the end of the month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331259556.581071.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331259556.581071.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll give a full report when im not chitfaced. But you boys in poo camp arein serious trouble. This sled redefines mountain riding. And they managed to do it without making it a limp noodle. Just saying. Will report later. still shaking. Best day ever

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Maxwell for giving us that report in what seems to be a rough time in his life right now. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll give a full report when im not chitfaced. But you boys in poo camp arein serious trouble. This sled redefines mountain riding. And they managed to do it without making it a limp noodle. Just saying. Will report later. still shaking. Best day ever

Fak so much koolaid I'm convinced again who wants my X 154 order I'm ready lol

I just don't like yellow

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fak so much koolaid I'm convinced again who wants my X 154 order I'm ready lol

I just don't like yellow

JoHNI......you need to follow all the threads. Lol. There is a black one available now! Your dreams have come true. HaHa.

Top Bottom