To all the smokers on the hill......

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been riding Renshaw for the last 4 days and just got off the mountain. We were some of the last guys on the hill and stopped at the cabin for a break. No one else was there, and the cabin was actually left perfectly clean. Was gearing up at my sled and noticed a bunch of cigarette butts around my sled After walking around the entrance to the cabin lost count of all the Butts just THROWN ON THE SNOW !!! WTF. ??????
Can only imagine what it will look like when the snow melts. F@)?G BRUTAL
At What point did it become ok to toss this crap on the ground ? Out the window etc etc etc.......
Was pretty disgusted to see the lack of respect for this pristine area
RANT over !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is brutal, not sure why some smokers think its ok to toss butts on the ground.

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
typical pigs. Same ones that throw them out the window on the highway.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
When I used to smoke... I would knock the cherry off and put it in my pocket. Made my gear stink to high hell but its the way she goes. I have never understood why people think its ok... thats fiberglass.... It takes a god damn LONG time to go away.... Should see what the front of the cabin looks like after the snow melts... Like the front door of a shopping mall... PICK IT UP.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Because it's cool to flick them when you're done! jk
I hate seeing cigarette butts tossed anywhere.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another reason I'm glad all smokers I know have switched to vapeing. No stink. No butts. And they can breathe again.

cat925

Reaction score
Another reason I'm glad all smokers I know have switched to vapeing. No stink. No butts. And they can breathe again.[/QUOTE I quit when the liberals and NDP got voted in no way was I giving anymore tax $ s to those asslogers and for you smokers put your butts in your pocket quit throwing them on the ground show some respect to our beautiful mountains and all other places you just discard them

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another reason I'm glad all smokers I know have switched to vapeing. No stink. No butts. And they can breathe again.

Went to Valemount for the alpine clean up at Allen creek a couple of summers ago. There was lots of smoke butts laying around. Can only imagine how many of those whiskey jack birds have nest made out of the butts. Pick them up.

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually any bird, squirrel, marmot, porcupine rabbit or fish will die from Ingesting this stuff......

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Yup them damn butts..... And the beer cans,booze containers,hoagie & zip lock wrappings,tin foil,pipe cooker foils,soup,stew etc cans, tetra,water bottles & energy drink containers, not to over look the sled parts graveyards. The list goes on & on.... Damn smokers better get their chit together before we lose our riding areas!!! WOW!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup them damn butts..... And the beer cans,booze containers,hoagie & zip lock wrappings,tin foil,pipe cooker foils,soup,stew etc cans, tetra,water bottles & energy drink containers, not to over look the sled parts graveyards. The list goes on & on.... Damn smokers better get their chit together before we lose our riding areas!!! WOW!
I've never seen a member of my group throw any of that stuff in the bush, butts that's another story though.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Some of you smokers are kinda sensitive.

johnnytrail

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

so just because other slobs throw their Garbage all over makes it ok for you to flick your butts wherever you please ?

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so just because other slobs throw their Garbage all over makes it ok for you to flick your butts wherever you please ?
Not speaking for him but I think Bigfoot is saying the problem isn't just with smokers. Look deep, there are a chit load of slobs that use the hills not just smokers. Garbage is garbage in any form.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Not speaking for him but I think Bigfoot is saying the problem isn't just with smokers. Look deep, there are a chit load of slobs that use the hills not just smokers. Garbage is garbage in any form.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

​Thanks Dale.... You nailed it.

Top Bottom