to all the smart people out thier

max900

Reaction score
I believe that if someone is looking for info that we should help them out to the best of our ability and not to be a bunch of jokers:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Trouble we have as Mods is we don't know which guys are buddies and which are being a problem.
I jumped on one the other day thinking the peep was being a rude and both the peeps jumped on me for "over moderating"
If you have a thread that your asking a real questions and getting crap answers please get one of us Mods involved via PM and we will clean it up.

I agree that this an ongoing problem so we need your assistance.

Cheerz.

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I am at fault for this sometimes I will through a joke in their trying to cheer people up. I help if I can but if I can't sometimes I leave a comment. I did not do this to your thread, but I will refrain from doing this anymore. Good luck on searching for your info.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I am at fault for this sometimes I will through a joke in their trying to cheer people up. I help if I can but if I can't sometimes I leave a comment. I did not do this to your thread, but I will refrain from doing this anymore. Good luck on searching for your info.

how bout you throw in some spell check
lol
sorry i had to

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im at fault for the bashing thing! but Im just sick of one guy, and we all know who that is. all my bad comments are directed to just one guy! everyone else is just great. oh and the spell check, very cool idea lol where can I get that?

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I try to help as much as possible - I usually PM the person asking the question. However, It does get a bit old when the same question is asked over and over - when one could simply search for it. The other thing that gets me is when someone asks an opinion about "What sled should I buy?" Do some research, know your skills and limitations, and be realistic. Last thing anyone wants to hear is how thier 98 XCR 600 longtracked to 141" is gonna smoke a new 800 or 1000. Keep those comments to yourself.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What did I spell wrong. Sometimes I try and type way to fast for my fingers, and hit send before checking. lol.

not really spelt wrong just wrong use

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe focus on the legit questions that were raised which seem to outnumber the smarta$$ replies. This site Is entertainment for alot of (most) people. Still lots of good info.

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha, got me there fogger. lol. Don't look so close, and just read..lol. You are giving me a complex...lol.

not really spelt wrong just wrong use

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont find this site to bad at all for smart allic replies. as said before, a lot of it is between friends, which some outsiders are not aware of. ive been on other sites where you ask one stupid (well stupid to them) question and get jumped all over, and its not fun. however snow and mud is not like that, that is why i love it!!!

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have learnt that if you are a polaris owner, you have to have thick skin... But have also learnt tonnes of stuff from very knowlegable people on this site! I have even made friends from this site...

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I have learnt that if you are a polaris owner, you have to have thick skin... But have aslo learnt tonnes of stuff from very knowlegable people on this site! I have even made friends from this site...

Would any of them admit to being your "friend"?

Top Bottom