Tmotion install questions

MtnMaster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anywhere the snow is deep, and the hills are steep
Just finished doing the Tmotion upgrade to my XP. I have it all installed but not the skid back in the sled, yet. With the skid assembled and on the shop floor when I rotate the rear arm back and forth the steel springs pop out of their little plastic hangers....?
Anyone else have this problem? Its an '08, but I have the rear suspension upgrade as well as '12 rails and the heavy springs. I understand when the skid is back in the sled there will be pressure on it, and they won't come out when there's weight on it. But what about in the air, when the susp drops to fully extended.... Just wondering if I'm being an idiot and once its in the sled it wont do that, but don't want the springs to pop out and stab the track.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you have the spring hangers on upside down? Cause I don't think that's right either.

MtnMaster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nevermind, you have to collapse the suspension a bit to get it to line up to the mounts. I knew you did, but was concerned about how much you actually have to. All seems well.
Mods feel free to delete this thread lol

:beer:

MtnMaster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds good.. Its not an '08 suspension set up, though. Extreme airvents upgrade with custom shocks, 2012 rails, heavy springs, and now the Tmotion. I can tell you on the shop floor it seems easier to lay over now. That stuff sure moves a lot underneath there. Sure noticed a difference when I did the suspension upgrade a few years ago. Then the SC36 kit last year, now this. Super pumped to try it out.

Last edited:
Top Bottom