Titan tanks

hmmc

Reaction score
Anyone have one whats the pros and cons of them. Where is the best in Edmonton to buy them.

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put one in my new 08 GMC diesel 6 months after I bought it. Well worth the money, hold 190 liters of the good stuff. Bought it at, I think it is called Mister Transmission in Sherwood Park.Something like $1300. Took me about 4 hours to R&R. Only bad thing is when the tank gets full when filling it has a habit of burping back and pushing out about a half a cup of fuel. If I listen closely I can hear it when the tank is near full then backoff the nozzle and all is good.

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking at getting one talk with on this site PM him. He has some awesome prices best i have found around!!!! I am ordering one through him for my 09 F350 holds 193L

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hart transmission, off baseline rd. The best place and cheapest for titan stuff, My tank holds 253L. hehe

jazzman

Reaction score
My boss had one in his 2010 duramax crew cab short box it worked great doubled the milage. He had it installed at custom truck parts in GP. Just be sure the front mounting brackets are installed properly! A spot weld would not hurt. We we driving down the road and there was a big bang. The front mount fell out and flew out from under the truck making a hell of a racket. We stopped and looked under the truck and the front of the tank was draging on the ground! We ended up using a rachet strap to tie it back up to make it back to town.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Titan recommends HART TRANSMISSION do the installs. i agree had trouble with other dealers.

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love mine 2006 F-350.
1100-1200 kms between fill highway driving with 35s. Most I've ever put in was 175 litres. Love not to have to fill up so often. Definitely would recommend Hart transmission. Did the install myself quite easy but I hate working under vehicles. Next one I'll pay the money for the install well worth it.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had one on my 2006 it was awesome... no two hour install like they say, lol couple of bracket issues, but loved the long range, and did put one in the 2011 f350.... would be hard to go with out now.... best way to go imo

Terry

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had one in my GMC, loved the extended range, the only Con was when I drove over a hard grader swale, the front hanger was torn out of the holder, and I had a biotch of a time getting it to re-engage

Wildreaper

Reaction score
I have one in my 2010 GMC it is awesome, just make sure whoever installs it does it properly, pump seal is critical as Hitch Warehouse in Red Deer Screwed mine up and got water in tank and destroyed an injector.

LB_

Reaction score
Got one in my 2011 F350. Love the extended range. Wish my fuel gauge and fuel range recognizes the larger tank size.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had one in my truck for 2yrs now and love it. I installed it on my driveway by myself in about 4hours. I have an 07 dmax short box, i will have one in my next truck forsure.

Top Bottom