Tiny House Warriors

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess this is what native reconciliation is all about. Let them do whatever they want without any accountability. Just look the other way :realmad:

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was going to post what I really think but I choose not to, what the f....k is wrong with these Indians anyways

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When will people realize that native groups wint stop until we are paying tolls to use their land, and by their land I mean everything from coast to coast

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Personally if one pepper sprays them with a 12 gage would the rcmp do nothing? Likely not, you would be arrested. So why are we allowing this to continue.
We need general Custer back, we need to straight this country out for once and all.
As the man himself said “there are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the seventh cavalry”
Boy the rcmp have turned into pussy’s

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Easy solution to that problem. Set up roadblocks half a mile away from the Indian roadblocks and don’t let anything or anybody in. See how long the savages in their “nation� can survive without their smokes and Pilsner.

Way easier solution than that, gear up, ammo up, go in on foot at night, get close enough and start picking one off after another, guaranteed at night they are all so intoxicated they won’t know exactly what happened until it’s all over

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are these A Holes on a reserve?
Or are they blocking and protesting on a public rd?

Last edited:

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All this reconciliation BS and apologies have emboldened some factions. These people will never be satisfied...

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are these A Holes on a reserve?
Or are they blocking and protesting on a public rd?
Public road to Murtle lake I believe. Have only drove by. Haven't been up.

Top Bottom