Vacation Property House Plans

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Shoot, seen him in his yard and riding the electric motor cycles, he’s basically across the street and kitty corner to the lot.

You have to be clear when you say Curtis.
Curtis Sr - SledBunnyRacing
Curtis Jr - My Son
Curtis - Some guy from Varda
Curtis - Some guy who used to be at Martin’s.
Which wound you like shot…lol

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Just working on the bc housing homeowner building authorization should write the test early August. Once I’ve completed this I can apply for the permits. We are planning on getting the ground work done before end of September. This will include icf foundation walls, groundwork for plumbing, Radon lines, in floor heating lines. Pouring the concrete slabs. Once this is completed we will finish the remaining grading to the entire lot and complete the driveway.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just working on the bc housing homeowner building authorization should write the test early August. Once I’ve completed this I can apply for the permits. We are planning on getting the ground work done before end of September. This will include icf foundation walls, groundwork for plumbing, Radon lines, in floor heating lines. Pouring the concrete slabs. Once this is completed we will finish the remaining grading to the entire lot and complete the driveway.

Radon lines? I thought you were not putting a basement in?

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still need to have ventilation under the slab for radon. We have a slab on grade and had to do it

Slab on grade??? Wow Is that code??? It seems like a gimmick to me, have a negative pressure that could draw Radon from another source like a floor sump. I guess if the sump is totally sealed.

So a HRV is not good enough to circulate air to eliminate Radon?

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Slab on grade??? Wow Is that code??? It seems like a gimmick to me, have a negative pressure that could draw Radon from another source like a floor sump. I guess if the sump is totally sealed.

So a HRV is not good enough to circulate air to eliminate Radon?

You need your radon rock down and poly on top with all seems taped and edges sealed to your foundation. A 4" pipe thats in your rock to a point in your mechanical room that needs to be capped off and labelled. All ground work plumbing coming up through your slab need to be sealed. Then if ever needed you then need to put an inline exhaust fan venting through your roof.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Working on all these permits required:

Development Permit: Says single family residential - Not Applicable
Building Permit: 100 plus 6$ for every 1000 of value not including lot. So I set at 190 K for costs. that makes it about $ 1234.00
Plumbing Permit: $ 150

So for startups $ 1370 not including engineering which so far was $ 1k plus $ 1800 for plans.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
My projected budgets for the foundation is $ 39000

This would include excavation and backfill, 6' ICF foundation, with slab on grade to include under slab heating lines. All rough-in plumbing lines and sewer and water hooked up to the house. Floors poured with grate in garage, RV waste drains. Once this is completed I will grade the remaining yard, finish the driveway and lane beside the house and install geotextile matting and gravel over the entire lot.

Top Bottom