SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Thanks Big Foot...???
Shouldn't this also have been a option

Sledding is #1 and will always be #1. We have finally come to our fawking senses and will move it back to the fawking TOP. Where it will fawking remain till the end of fawking time.
Thank You SBR...I check the above.
SBR is a tight azz and will not add the above to his Poll. If you AGREE WITH MY STATEMENT ABOVE, AND NONE OF SBR'S OPTIONS. HIT THE THANKS BUTTON AND WE WILL SEE HOW PEOPLE REALLY THINK ABOUT THIS SUBJECT.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sleddin shoul've just stayed on top.. And quads down bottom.. thats just proper order.. Just ask snotty..LOL..

GRD

Reaction score
Shouldn't this also have been a option

Sledding is #1 and will always be #1. We the MODS have finally come to our fawking senses and will move it back to the fawking TOP. Where it will fawking remain till the end of fawking time.

NOW THATS A OPTION

SBR is a tight azz and will not add the above to his Poll. If you AGREE WITH MY STATEMENT ABOVE, AND NONE OF SBR'S OPTIONS. HIT THE THANKS BUTTON AND WE WILL SEE HOW PEOPLE REALLY THINK ABOUT THIS SUBJECT.

haaha:d:):d:)

Funny and added a thanks...

SBR sure is getting the gears!:eek:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
OKAY.... I GOTS THE SNOW JITTERS.... PICKING UP ANOTHER SLED THIS WEEKEND................. 'BOUT FRIGGIN' TIME WE MOVE THE SLED SECTION TO THE TOP, WHERE IT BELONGS. MWAHAHAHAHAHA :beer:;)

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how about after the first snowfall holy cripes theres friggin snow for 8 months of the year allready so chill..it comes every year..this morning i did not have to sweep my truck off the highway was in good condition,did not get stuck in my driveway..get it! so JUST WAIT IT WILL BE HERE ALL TOO SOON!!!!!and mr:lost if you are washing it more than riding it you need to take it out of the yard..:beer::d

Lost

RIP Fallen Angel
Reaction score
Why would I leave the yard, 5 lb trout, 10 lb+ carp and never far from the scotch and beer besides it dirty on the other side of the fence. Snow is clean and fast. Come on Ron you know you want to put sledding on top;) don't let political correct rule your days some one has to be tough:eek:

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Move the Quad forums to the bottom when the ground is finnaly frozen for good. Ofcourse I'm talking about Alberta :confused: That should be the diffinative factor. I have'nt even summerized my sled yet for pete sake. :(

The best quadding is experienced in the fall... the smell of rotting cranberrys, the sound of crunching leaves on the trail, the smell of spent shotgunshells after taking a few ruffies for the nights supper back at the camper with your buddies. This is when the quadding forums should be at their peak??

Top Bottom