Tickets and Specified Fines

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sent a message to Rocky RCMP to visit our campsite.

Then I can ask them about new rules.

Maybe they will have quads and we can ride together.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They stopped at our campsite today.

Had a good visit.

Talked about the changes.

All good for our riding

No issues

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same in the area we ride, all good.

Show them the garbage bag of goodies you picked up along the way, and keep talking none stop about all the work you do too keep "our" trail system clean...

When you see them getting flustered by not being able too get a word in edge wize, fire up the chat about clearing buck brush on long the edges of the trails too,,, don't forget too show them your chain-saw, shovel and handy-dandy woods man axe...

So when you see them getting too reply, cut them off and let them know "your welcome" for doing "your part" at respecting the lands for "all" user in our Provinc and for those that come from a-far, Ha.

Most of our West Range patrol folks now wave at me since I'll take up their whole day talking as they try too escape the dude that never quits talking,,, hey, did I mention the stuff about the wild kows, and bush pony's I seen the other day !!!

Let me tell you about the time I !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And way back when there was this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pal Lem too sharing the millions of short and """tall""" tails of the America's coast too coast too coast too a dam river at the bottom, Ha.

PS: Edited.

"I" never talk about others since "I'm" not others if they stop to visit. It is all about "me, I, and my self" since there is only 2 of us at the visiting grounds.

The Manatoba english thought fires up knowing they want too ask questions, so I fill them in on my happenings, and my happenings only.

Last edited:
Top Bottom