Ticket while driving someone else vehicle?

rob350

Reaction score
Not here to b**ch, yeah i was speeding. My Q is the truck is not mine, will the owner get any notice about it?

The guy i borrowed it off of is a die hard non speeder/ law follower, i dont want to piss him off!

rob350

Reaction score
Thanks, can do that. His birthday is like April 3rd or 4th or something like that, so Monday i will go take care of it before they send out the notices hopefully.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it's a photo yea it's on their record, not sure if you can even pay for it without them present? If you were pulled over it will be on your lisence, nothing to do with the vehicle as the demarits etc go to the lisence not who the vehicle is lisenced to.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it's a photo yea it's on their record, not sure if you can even pay for it without them present? If you were pulled over it will be on your lisence, nothing to do with the vehicle as the demarits etc go to the lisence not who the vehicle is lisenced to.

Photo radar does not go on your license,.. and anyone can take the ticket to the bylaw enforcement office and pay it for you.

You are going to have to intercept his mail OR try to find when the ticket is processed if you don't want him to find out. They are usually filed the next day, and arrangements put out the following day.

If you actually got stopped,.. it will be on your license and not his.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if the cops actually pulled you over it goes on yours .. but if it was a photo radar he would know about before you do ....

Top Bottom