thundercat axels why do they break?

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Weird I haven't broken anything on my T-Cat.:confused: Terry must have sold me an Invincible, Unbreakable Everything, Only one ever built in the history of quads model. Thanx Terry.:d:d But I just mounted up a set of 27" Outlaws yesterday, (thanks Curtis), hopefully I can load it into the truck before the axles both snap and the diffs fly off it.:rolleyes::rolleyes::beer::beer:

Good luck with that. I would buy a secound quad to pull it home and on to the trailer or ride with someone who doesn't have a cat. I'm glad you have had good luck with your thunder cat I have simply stated the problems my buddy has had with his and what we are doing to try and fix it.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck with that. I would buy a secound quad to pull it home and on to the trailer or ride with someone who doesn't have a cat. I'm glad you have had good luck with your thunder cat I have simply stated the problems my buddy has had with his and what we are doing to try and fix it.

We also have another Cat, a Yamaha, and a Polaris. No brand loyalty around here.:beer::beer:

Top Bottom