Thumbs up Revy S&R!

DiggsNWt

Reaction score
Awesome. What's the story behind the rescues.
S&R are the unsung hero's.

Not sure the whole story quite yet but I do know that my son was trying to ride his buddy's sled out of a bad situation but as he dropped further into the gully the worse the situation got. His buddy couldn't find him. He was on his own and after been stuck for five or six times he was exhausted and was having a hard time handling the sled in ugly situation. With darkness coming, he settled in for the night...dug a snow cave, laid out some spruce boughs and prepared to spend the night. Meanwhile, buddy got back down the mountain and activated S&R at 4.30. 6.30 S&R went in. 9.30pm he was located, extremely tired but unhurt.

Diggs

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Not sure the whole story quite yet but I do know that my son was trying to ride his buddy's sled out of a bad situation but as he dropped further into the gully the worse the situation got. His buddy couldn't find him. He was on his own and after been stuck for five or six times he was exhausted and was having a hard time handling the sled in ugly situation. With darkness coming, he settled in for the night...dug a snow cave, laid out some spruce boughs and prepared to spend the night. Meanwhile, buddy got back down the mountain and activated S&R at 4.30. 6.30 S&R went in. 9.30pm he was located, extremely tired but unhurt.

Diggs

What a great happy ending.
3 cheers for S&R.

Sofa King much pow

Reaction score
It's always good not to have to spend night in snowcave.
It was good that his partner came to town and came back up to show us last point of site.
We just have to figure out how to mark toilet bowl.
It has to be one of the favourite spots to get sucked into.
Also one more reason to have guild to make ride pleasent.
Glad to hear they explored more today.

Top Bottom