Attachments

• triple sled deck.jpg
    triple sled deck.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 1,017
Last edited by a moderator:

channonmanuel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a hydraulic deck lol u can tell by the wheels on the back of it still pretty sweet tho, I'd like to see it with 3 yahamas hhaha

Sent from my iPhone using

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well not sure who it is but I will phone Monday and see if Spencer knows them. That Pic is taken in front of his business Platinum Recreation in Regina

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Okay this is a legit pic and it is not photo shopped. I do Know who this person is and I will tell you that they are in fernie this week

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm loving that Platinum. I would love a dually even though I don't need it, but damn it they're sexy.

torkd

Reaction score
I was driving through Coleman last weekend and saw this set up or one like it. I was wondering how the hell they got the third one up there. Hydraulic deck makes sense.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My friend showed up in revy this weekend with 3 sleds on the deck of his f450. Super slick set up. Not much more than my truck boss was either. The middle top sled goes on by winch when deck is down on the ground

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I own one of these decks myself with the 3rd sled mount. It is a tuff lift deck, someone posted a link to the other thread. I have nothing but good things to say about this deck. It is rated to lift 4000lbs, hydraulic system, wired and wireless controller to lift and lower the deck. Third sled is lifted with a winch up. Held down with superclamps. Doesn't weigh as much as most would think it's an all aluminum construction.

Tuff Lift Snowmobile, ATV, Motorcycle Lift For Your Truck is the website, Tim Volking is the guy's name that makes them, it's a one man operation down in Post Falls Idaho, his phone number is two08-6six1-3one00

Top Bottom