this just in.....the DPFN Valemount invasion a huge success!!

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy garlic pickle brine batman.....THAT was a fawkin' riot!

A huge thanks to everyone for making this ride turn out the way it did. Non-stop laughs, good riding, among the best company a dude could wish for.

The highlights as seen through my peepers:

-TEE's northern crew....wow....Bert rocking that little 500 pretty near everywhere that we went - amazing for a first mountain experience! Harold on the 700 that only needed a toggle switch for on and off throttle. It was everyone's pleasure to ride with you gents.
-Team Boost Boyz hammering away on F/A's supercharged apex and zal's turbo monster...I had a ton of fun watching you guys tear it up in the sunshine
-Tab: sorry about blowing the windshield of your sled with roost - never knew you were there bro....LOL ......hey and what does this wine smell like?
-koby and JYD: you guys are awesome - great to finally meet up and get some miles on us and some beers in us....NICE WORK or the brewhouse gear!
No hard feelings on the air horns eh? I HAD to get someone with that retarded mod..... Norm: "Fawk - I just went blind in one eye!"
-Verno - the DPFN sure looks proper in the awesome shirts and stickers. Thanks again for lining that up brotha....
-Thanks CW for training me on directional drilling....when do I start? ROFL
-Good that the BIGFOOT crew caught up with us - ride on!
-Great hanging with the F/A crew and everyone else...I am forgetting chit but it will keep flowing back as my brain reconnects synapses blown out by a brewhouse tsunami...LOL

I will get to work asap capturing the video and posting it up....hope everyone likes old school hair band tunes!

Thanks to everyone again - I was giggling all the way home, even when Riley grunted for 20 minutes then chit his pants at tete jaune.

-Chief Thundercheeks

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Video evidence of tribal behaviour patterns:

[media]http://www.vimeo.com/22378837[/media]

This ride is a family oriented event - watch for the young guns tearing it up on their folks boosted yammies. This is how we roll down at SledJunkie.com - Forums - Home

Cheers!

Chief TC

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was an awesome trip! excellent weather, lots of untracked pow to thrash, and PLENTY of laughs....Crazy Wheeler's Karma Chicken got the ride of it's life out there zip tied to the front of my XP....LMAO

sledjunkie2011051Medium.jpg

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sledpiggy was ripping it up out there! here she is after a wicked climb in clemina, stuck it in the trees like a pro!
sledjunkie2011029Medium.jpg

here is a look from the bottom....that girl can ride!!
sledjunkie2011027Medium.jpg

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mostest awesomest weekend!

Good Times, lots of laughs. weather was good, Brewhouse was cold and Peeps was/were most excellant as usual.

Thanks Curtis for have the DPFN tribe over for a Pow wow at your teepee, greatly appreciated.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
more pics please:beer:
you got 'er bud :d

the gang at Allan....
sledjunkie2011001Medium.jpg

Chief Thundercheeks of the DPFN
sledjunkie2011067Medium.jpg

Sledpiggy after her adventure in the trees!
sledjunkie2011064Medium.jpg

Crazy Wheeler posing with pigger's sled
sledjunkie2011063Medium.jpg

the Karma Chicken
sledjunkie2011058Medium.jpg

Sledpiggy, Pistonbroke, and BDF900 on his BADASS T-M1200 174"
sledjunkie2011047Medium.jpg

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hooked up with the Bigfoot Crew, always a blast meeting up with Mike! he had a fella in his gang riding a 900 cat....and no legs. I was blown away how well he rode that sled, saw him sidehill past me in the back of Allan....amazing! human perserverance can overcome all.
sledjunkie2011071Medium.jpg

Bigfoot's brother I believe....
sledjunkie2011072Medium.jpg

Crazy Wheeler
sledjunkie2011066Medium.jpg

Tabster on his XP....I think he's going back to boost....lol
sledjunkie2011065Medium.jpg

my buddy Scotty on the left, and his son Bert on the yellow MXZ 500. first time to the mountains and lovin every minute! they will be back....
sledjunkie2011052Medium.jpg

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big 10-4 on the Boost.....

once you go boost, hard to go back a N.A. sled.....DooDoo was fun, but time to build again.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw that Chick at the end of the day. Had to look twice to be sure of what i saw. Talk about brave and trusting to ride on the front of her mans sled like that. From all the smiles on those faces we will be seeing more you guys. It's Great out there

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
couple of short vids at Kenny's Chute, first one is Reid (fatkid) trying it on his 163" M1200 big bore....not quite enough
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPwE-g1wmVg[/YT]

fatkid hitting it again on BDF's T-M1200....no sweat
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxqZmO80wHw[/YT]

after seeing the fatkid fly up there, I had to try...my first chute climb! lol....thanks Verno!
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFXQKBmWOkI[/YT]

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahha ya BDF's 1200 MUST PULL strong....

Tee did ya like the M?? nice pull

did ya try the 146 up her?? that would of been sweet...

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahha ya BDF's 1200 MUST PULL strong....

Tee did ya like the M?? nice pull

did ya try the 146 up her?? that would of been sweet...
I ran it with the 'doo at the end of the day JT, had good speed comin into the throat but it started losin thrust pretty fast so I turned out. another week of warm temps and no fresh snow and I'll get 'er....:d

Verno's sled is awesome dude, I forget I'm on a cat when I'm riding it. he must have it set up very close to where mine is for ergos because it is way comfortable. under power it goes wherever I point it....drool

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ran it with the 'doo at the end of the day JT, had good speed comin into the throat but it started losin thrust pretty fast so I turned out. another week of warm temps and no fresh snow and I'll get 'er....:d

Verno's sled is awesome dude, I forget I'm on a cat when I'm riding it. he must have it set up very close to where mine is for ergos because it is way comfortable. under power it goes wherever I point it....drool

right on man,, glad you guys had a gooder I am sure BDF's sled just hauls:beer:,, I would like to make it one time maybe next year......

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry i couldnt make it AGAIN guys. Missed out, sounds like a sweet time was had by all.

Deano:beer::cool:

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Deano! In the mountians!!!! I will have to see that to believe it !!!

2ohoty1.gif

11popcorn.gif

rimshot.gif

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
couple of short vids at Kenny's Chute, first one is Reid (fatkid) trying it on his 163" M1200 big bore....not quite enough
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPwE-g1wmVg[/YT]

fatkid hitting it again on BDF's T-M1200....no sweat
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxqZmO80wHw[/YT]

after seeing the fatkid fly up there, I had to try...my first chute climb! lol....thanks Verno!
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFXQKBmWOkI[/YT]

Why didny he keep going up the other face?

Top Bottom