Weekend out with Kuster Mclaren and gang! Wow.

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was out on weekend with Karl Kuster and all I can say is wow! He is a excellent guy and his riding ability is awesome to say the least. He was very helpful and gave many riding tips to help us out! Thanks to Karl & crew. Also rode with Allrevsrule,Fredw,James & Travis and Neil Mclaren and his Nytro buddy! It was impressive to see these turbo sleds run and they took me into area I had not seen. Very impressive and it was cool to watch the potential of these sleds.allrevesrule naturally aspirated does give those turbos a bad time which is impressive to say the least. Thanks everyone for ride and hopefully we can do it again. Also thanks to Troy at Turple bros. for setting up Kuster ride. Popcorn popper;);)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah when all everyone talks about is guys like Burandt and Rasmussen people need to know there is alot of home grown talent right here in the BC Rockies like Kuster, St. Onge and Brown to name a few that can dangle with the best of them.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah when all everyone talks about is guys like Burandt and Rasmussen people need to know there is alot of home grown talent right here in the BC Rockies like Kuster, St. Onge and Brown to name a few that can dangle with the best of them.

Yeah I have to agree. I think Rene is one of the most under appreciated talents we have. That guy is freakin amazing. And an all around rider too.

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes they can ride ! I rode with Rene a few years ago and yes he can ride. We also road with Robb Alford another talented rider.i must say I have rode with other very talented riders but Kuster and crew were the first willing to share their knowledge.Kuster ran a stock xm all day and where he put that sled the mod sleds seem totally unnecessary! We quizzed him about more power on xm but they figure some chassis refinements still required to make it perfect! They say power is more than adequate for their riding style. I would agree after watching them!

Last edited:
Top Bottom