This is why I ALWAYS make the sandwich!!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I know, but I'm afraid I'd get whacked in my sleep...and not in the good way.

Maybe you need to get Richelle to talk with your wife? Set her straight, or would that work out the opposite for Jer?

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe you need to get Richelle to talk with your wife? Set her straight, or would that work out the opposite for Jer?

Two red heads in collaboration regarding their husband's rights to a sandwich?!?!? Doesn't sound like it would end well for the boyz. Best just let Todd continue to make his own smammiches.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Two red heads in collaboration regarding their husband's rights to a sandwich?!?!? Doesn't sound like it would end well for the boyz. Best just let Todd continue to make his own smammiches.

Hey, hey, hey!!! I don't need anybody fawking with my sammiches! Our system may be a listed twisted, but it works. Having to make my own sammiches is better than not getting any sammiches at all.

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
this thread is a goooder....

speaking of sammich making.....i made one hell of a sammich last night, beef,pork,chicken,turkey, some bolgna, more pork,2 diff cheez's lettuce,mayo, s&p.........on a sesame seed bun dammit!!!

Get this......i took a bite, was in heaven....GF asked me to nake her a drink....Being the nice guy im am(and for brownie points.lol), i made her a vodka special......and she ate my sammich!!! all of it!!!!

Last edited:

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get this......i took a bite, was in heaven....GF asked me to nake her a drink....Being the nice guy im am(and for brownie points.lol), i made her a vodka special......and she ate my sammich!!! all of it!!!!

Inexcusable. Pack her bags and show her the door....

:D:D:D

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Apparently it's found in the bible too

make-me-a-sandwich.jpg

Top Bottom