This is my thread

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that wasnt very nice of me now was it....here :beer; it makes everything all better

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm I had a crab feast the other night....:eek:

You stalking me Snot..:d
couple weekends ago me and the old man picked up 30lbs of snow crab and demolished the case before monday...nothing like crabs and whiskey...except hoookers and coke but thats a different story

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
couple weekends ago me and the old man picked up 30lbs of snow crab and demolished the case before monday...nothing like crabs and whiskey...except hoookers and coke but thats a different story
had to put the kid to bed...im back now

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
never heard of hepatits from a mickey Ds straw i guess....lets do this....any hookers out there....bueller....bueller

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
king is not cheap....i can get snow crab right now for about 4 bucks a pound

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
prons are freakin awesome too but i cant get them as often....sucks living in the middle of cornfield USA

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No jobs out there right now... It is hurting from the economy. Heavy forestry there.
actually my job is thriving right now...meat is gettin cheap...restaraunts are buying less and people are buying more....primals have been lower than they have been in years....other peiople are gettin laid off, im gettin raises :D

Top Bottom