Trespassers on private land

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the last three weeks have pictures of two quads and one truck in cameras on my farms that are posted NO TRESPASSING at all gates.
Cell number on all postings.
Must be close to hunting season and people forgot how to read.
Turning over the very clear pictures to RCMP and CO.
Quad guys looking right into the camera, thanks for the good posing.
Had the same dam problem last year.
This year screw them, they all get charged.

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its actually crazy, we have a vaccant 1/4 outside of ardrossan. I was doing some skid steer work a couple weeks ago and someone came up on a SXS really mad and said what are you doing here? i said excuse me but what are you doing here lmao!??? she apologized and said oh yea there's been a lot of people on this land that aren't supposed to be....to which i said yes like yourself!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its actually crazy, we have a vaccant 1/4 outside of ardrossan. I was doing some skid steer work a couple weeks ago and someone came up on a SXS really mad and said what are you doing here? i said excuse me but what are you doing here lmao!??? she apologized and said oh yea there's been a lot of people on this land that aren't supposed to be....to which i said yes like yourself!!
Well…….now she knows Maxwell! 😂

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't afford cameras and gate locks for 12 quarters, the RCMP and the CO are difinatly getting regular info from me until people stay the F out.
They will like the revenue from passing out trespassing tickets.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I can't afford cameras and gate locks for 12 quarters, the RCMP and the CO are difinatly getting regular info from me until people stay the F out.
They will like the revenue from passing out trespassing tickets.
Maybe you need to rig up a few of these strategically?

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe you need to rig up a few of these strategically?

At the end of the video they say it’s your right to defend your home here in the U.S . chances are you will scare a lefty and they will sue you for protecting your property In Canada.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck we used to lock gates… gave up it became pointless as long as not wrecking crops or property.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta love it when someone tries to kick you off your own land. Had that happen a few times.
Had that happen to me as well. My favorite is people saying they have permission from their good friends, the owners, and I should mind my business...even had one guy threaten my son that caught him riding over the swaths in the field. I paid that guy a visit, so he called the cops. They came and told him the next time he sets foot on my land it's a mischief charge instead of simple trespass.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This one’s easy. Old Diamond harrow flipped upside side down right past the No trespassing sign. Oh ch!t that’s where that harrow went.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no problems at my current yard thankfully, at my old one boards filled with nails in the brush. Got tired of fawkers cutting the chain link and coming inside stealing/trying to steal. Even one time cops came and they caught the guy and they don't want to do the paperwork they just want to let them go, and it was all on camera. Guy was wanted on other stuff, and said they'd just let him right back out likely that night.

Cops are pretty much useless in keeping them out, I don't blame them it's the system but unless something is stolen and you need a police report, I wouldn't even waste my time calling.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no problems at my current yard thankfully, at my old one boards filled with nails in the brush. Got tired of fawkers cutting the chain link and coming inside stealing/trying to steal. Even one time cops came and they caught the guy and they don't want to do the paperwork they just want to let them go, and it was all on camera. Guy was wanted on other stuff, and said they'd just let him right back out likely that night.

Cops are pretty much useless in keeping them out, I don't blame them it's the system but unless something is stolen and you need a police report, I wouldn't even waste my time calling.

ive had hundreds of thousands in equipment stolen they dont take that seriously either. Even if you lead them directly to them. Name, address, photgraphic evidence. Still nothing.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ive had hundreds of thousands in equipment stolen they dont take that seriously either. Even if you lead them directly to them. Name, address, photgraphic evidence. Still nothing.
Maybe we should take a test run with a provincial police force? They can’t do any worse than Trudeau’s bought and paid for minions are doing right now.

Top Bottom