Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk 2

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Thinking about putting a turbo on a 2007 outlander 800
Do i need to do any special mods like steel rods,power comander

I would call Get Torqed in Edmonton they'll be able to tell you exactly what you need.

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking about putting a turbo on a 2007 outlander 800
Do i need to do any special mods like steel rods,power comander

To me turbos and quad dont go together. I would go Big bore first cause i can't see a turbo lasting long the way i ride. lol

hdkawi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To me turbos and quad dont go together. I would go Big bore first cause i can't see a turbo lasting long the way i ride. lol
i was thinking the same thing. can u change the out put shaft like one from the comander i know you can do this on kawi's put a trex out put shaft in a brute
was hopeing i could do the same in a outlander. to gear it down and get more power and less speed. the 800's r fast i want wheelie power

SlowKrawl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turbo's really only work well for racing, if you're riding trails you want a big bore kit.

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was thinking the same thing. can u change the out put shaft like one from the comander i know you can do this on kawi's put a trex out put shaft in a brute
was hopeing i could do the same in a outlander. to gear it down and get more power and less speed. the 800's r fast i want wheelie power

Talk to Dave B i think you can get what your looking for with some after market clutches that have a lower starting gear ratio.

QSC or CV tech primary with an STM secondary and the right weights and springs and it should come over backwards.

Top Bottom