thing cooker can

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
yes I did turn chicken wings into charcoal the first time I used it :D

Hahahahaha. I've done the same but the learning curve isn't too steep. Sometimes I am reminded of the kid and the old add for KD under the hood of his car and I have to doo a few extra pulls to get it hot enough because I wasn't riding hard enough at the time.

How did those wings taste?

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahahahaha. I've done the same but the learning curve isn't too steep. Sometimes I am reminded of the kid and the old add for KD under the hood of his car and I have to doo a few extra pulls to get it hot enough because I wasn't riding hard enough at the time.

How did those wings taste?

crispy very crispy

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Worth the money for sure. No loss in performance or power

and there is no farting around with clamps, extra tin foil balled up, standing the muffpot on end and leaking all over (yes those bags work but I don't like cooking in plastic), and/or all the other tricks guys use to try to get a hot snack out on the hill.

The sound isn't obnoxious, just a nice deep tone when at WOT.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cabbage rolls, deer meat balls, wings, prawns, smokies, riblets, pizza pops, steak bites, grilled cheese sammiches... :drool:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Yup. Bacon rapped tenderloin, calamari, even cooked up a couple small lobster tails on garlic butter on the hill. Going to try and bake a cake on the trail ride back to the truck this year.

I didn't try total baking in the cooker as I thought it might be a little messy and a baking cake doesn't like to be shook around. I cooked in the oven and froze then. Pineapple upside down cake with caramel sauce lathered on top was nice and hot at the truck.

100_3578.jpg 100_3579.jpg

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I suppose the cakes wouldn't like being shook up. Then I will try Cinnamon buns, that will work.
Those cakes of yours Doug look delicious!!

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've done cinnamon buns. They are yummy!! There's not much you can't do.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Yes I suppose the cakes wouldn't like being shook up. Then I will try Cinnamon buns, that will work.
Those cakes of yours Doug look delicious!!

Pineapple slices/chunks on the bottom, with a generous amount of brown sugar. Add a maraschino cherry or two per cake, pour in the cake mix being careful not to get it too high, bake according to directions on the box. Let cool, add caramel topping and freeze. Put in 20 minutes before the truck depending on how you ride on the way out. Mmmmmmmmm

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Pineapple chicken, Butterfly garlic shrimp,lemon meatballs, sweet and sour meatballs.
I usually take at least a couple extra ones in the pack (Thanks for the tip Gibsons).
Egg rolls, lasagne will be added to this years menu...
The tins and lid are the cats ass.
I havent used the top of the cooker as it cooks way faster than the bottom.

cooker food.jpg cooker1.jpg

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pineapple chicken, Butterfly garlic shrimp,lemon meatballs, sweet and sour meatballs.
I usually take at least a couple extra ones in the pack (Thanks for the tip Gibsons).
Egg rolls, lasagne will be added to this years menu...
The tins and lid are the cats ass.
I havent used the top of the cooker as it cooks way faster than the bottom.

View attachment 189595View attachment 189596

I'm following you this year Richard!!

Top Bottom