Harley owners

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I missed a couple smoking deals on wide glides last month. So if anyone is selling a 2010+ FXDWG or 07-09 FXSTB for a smoking deal I'll happily jack this thread, sorry OP.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy has an old sporty for 3g. I might buy that, he also has a supercharged dyna, think he want 35 for that. He has about 5 other bikes for sale too. One is 120g.

Lots for sale, you wont have a problem finding one at any price level.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reddeer is a cool home base for bikes. Smooth highways are south of edm. North highways are bam bam bam. Lol
Lots of good day rips from your area Im sure you would get lots of use.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reddeer is a cool home base for bikes. Smooth highways are south of edm. North highways are bam bam bam. Lol
Lots of good day rips from your area Im sure you would get lots of use.

Oh ya red deer is biker central. A lot of these guys are some shady characters though. Haha

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh ya red deer is biker central. A lot of these guys are some shady characters though. Haha
I could see that. I Hang more with the motorcyclists than bikers. Wild hogs type guys. That said My good friend has a chapter in edm. We ride together never. 👎 fbi follows him all over. Only once did I go with him. Cops were Taking more pictures than a teen does selfies. lol.
We go south of Edmonton lots. I’m sure we could hook up a couple times a year no problem.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kind of Harley are you looking for?
Have a sportster lined up for the Mrs, and I was thinking more of a hermitage classic or a night train for myself. We aren't look for new, would consider 04-10 might fit our budget depending on condition and mileage etc

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a sportster lined up for the Mrs, and I was thinking more of a hermitage classic or a night train for myself. We aren't look for new, would consider 04-10 might fit our budget depending on condition and mileage etc
I’m not sure what I’m doing yet, but I might have a really nice street glide for sale. I want to get a third bike. A full decker for tours with my wife. She doesn’t like the three bike idea though. Might have to sell one. I’ve been looking at a couple good Harley ultras. If I do buy one, streetlight Hass to go.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure what I’m doing yet, but I might have a really nice street glide for sale. I want to get a third bike. A full decker for tours with my wife. She doesn’t like the three bike idea though. Might have to sell one. I’ve been looking at a couple good Harley ultras. If I do buy one, streetlight Hass to go.
Pictures?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2008. Bought it 3 yrs ago as a spare. At 18,000 a crate 110 was put in by the original owner at Harley. Stage 2. When I bought it, it had 500 K and I had to do the final tune to the motor. Bike now has 26,000 total on the bike. 7000 on the motor. Paul Yafi 12 inch bars. Stereo. True dual pipes. I just put brand new Avon tires, front and rear with 18 inch and 21 inch performance machine wheels last fall. Haven’t even wrote it since wheels were on. Comes with quick attach tour pack.
This bike is clean and needs nothing 20 grand is what I want. But not really for sale till I get the other bike.

IMG_3901.jpeg
IMG_1819.jpeg
68055607304__2D01C14E-3FD2-4C28-98EB-A63226A72E97.jpeg
68055632094__F45ECDF3-4D7F-4239-9C87-621315A84694.jpeg
IMG_2293.png
IMG_2292.png
IMG_1841.jpeg

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd get 07 on, the 6th gear is worth it plus the small bump to 96". Don't let high K scare you too much, 116K on my 08 and still runs great.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2008. Bought it 3 yrs ago as a spare. At 18,000 a crate 110 was put in by the original owner at Harley. Stage 2. When I bought it, it had 500 K and I had to do the final tune to the motor. Bike now has 26,000 total on the bike. 7000 on the motor. Paul Yafi 12 inch bars. Stereo. True dual pipes. I just put brand new Avon tires, front and rear with 18 inch and 21 inch performance machine wheels last fall. Haven’t even wrote it since wheels were on. Comes with quick attach tour pack.
This bike is clean and needs nothing 20 grand is what I want. But not really for sale till I get the other bike.

View attachment 280789View attachment 280790View attachment 280791View attachment 280792View attachment 280793View attachment 280794View attachment 280795
Very nice bike but more than I want to spend for a first harley.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very nice bike but more than I want to spend for a first harley.
I know tons of people. I’ll keep my eyes out. Do you want naked front end or do you want fairing? I think catmando on here might have an ultra for sale.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know tons of people. I’ll keep my eyes out. Do you want naked front end or do you want fairing? I think catmando on here might have an ultra for sale.

Naked isn't a deal breaker, had my on a night train. But also like the older style heritage look but not opposed to others. Really it's going to come down to what I'm willing to spend for the right bike. Ideally the bike will be used for day trips, very little around town use as we don't have much for pavement other than the hwy. By day use I mean 3-4 trips to PG or something. Wife is already planning a more long distance tour. So basically a all around bike.

I have been looking at the breakout but uncertain about its inability to lean over. The night train has the look but not sure about the comfort. Super glide isn't off the table either

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Naked isn't a deal breaker, had my on a night train. But also like the older style heritage look but not opposed to others. Really it's going to come down to what I'm willing to spend for the right bike. Ideally the bike will be used for day trips, very little around town use as we don't have much for pavement other than the hwy. By day use I mean 3-4 trips to PG or something. Wife is already planning a more long distance tour. So basically a all around bike.

I have been looking at the breakout but uncertain about its inability to lean over. The night train has the look but not sure about the comfort. Super glide isn't off the table either
Any thoughts on a 2013 Softail slim with a 103? Maybe 2500 miles, and a real one owner lady driven. Mint condition. Its a buddies wife's bike, and i think she needs $16,000 out of it? I don't know what they are worth, but this is like new. PM if interested

Softail slim.jpg

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts on a 2013 Softail slim with a 103? Maybe 2500 miles, and a real one owner lady driven. Mint condition. Its a buddies wife's bike, and i think she needs $16,000 out of it? I don't know what they are worth, but this is like new. PM if interested

View attachment 280824
I would consider it, anymore information?

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would consider it, anymore information?
It has pipes, windshield, and a leather frame bag as seen in the pick. I'm going to look at the RG in the back ground tomorrow. PM me if there is anything in particular you wan tot know.

Top Bottom