Thieves Hit Big in Clyde Today

jncmcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stolen today from Clyde, 1 24' enclosed carhauler trailer, Contennental Cargo brond, white. 2 800 Xp's from the front yard of ( rellek ) at sometime between 1:30 and 2:00 this afternoon, some white dirty chev truck with a sled deck. These guys are fairly ballsy, also black Ford car(blacked out windows) lookout car. RCMP said could be as many as 3 look outs, watch your toys people, these guys don't seem to give a sh*t about anybody, sure wish we could catch them, a little x-mas justice!

HiLlClImB911

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure would be nice to get em, cant type enough words on my feelings about peps who steal other peoples shet, some pics of the trailer and sleds would be nice, so one can keep an eye out. :nono:

jncmcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No use in posting pics of the sleds, both black xp's 144", 156", stock same as every other black xp

Smokey1

Reaction score
Am i the only one who loves theives? If you're properly insured it means you get new 0 mileage gear.

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Am i the only one who loves theives? If you're properly insured it means you get new 0 mileage gear.

Plus dectuctible plus the work you put in and plus insurance never pays enough so
ya please come steal my sh!t bobcat will dig a hole for you in the back 40
and that will cost less than my decuctible. sorry for your luck hope they catch the bastards will keep an eye out

Smokey1

Reaction score
Plus dectuctible plus the work you put in and plus insurance never pays enough so
ya please come steal my sh!t bobcat will dig a hole for you in the back 40
and that will cost less than my decuctible. sorry for your luck hope they catch the bastards will keep an eye out

I guess if you mod it would be a pain, but all my vehicles are stock, and I have them covered for new replacement, so if somebody wants to come take my 3 year old car with 100k on it, and I get a new one, i really don't care. It's the small time theives i hate, the guys who break windows for change and Cd players, because then it's not worth your time to go thru insurance.

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
wow! What azzholes. Sure hope they catch the guys. Cant believe they came in mid afternoon. Was this in a desolate location?

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess if you mod it would be a pain, but all my vehicles are stock, and I have them covered for new replacement, so if somebody wants to come take my 3 year old car with 100k on it, and I get a new one, i really don't care. It's the small time theives i hate, the guys who break windows for change and Cd players, because then it's not worth your time to go thru insurance.

understandable but it's the thought of someone taking advantage of me
that erks me.

Smokey1

Reaction score
understandable but it's the thought of someone taking advantage of me
that erks me.

Don't get me wrong, if I cought someone stealing anything of mine I would lose my mind. But at the end of the day, trying to go after them and risk your life for a few bucks is nuts.

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, if I cought someone stealing anything of mine I would lose my mind. But at the end of the day, trying to go after them and risk your life for a few bucks is nuts.

Thats why you send the hounds after them and if they killed my dog well
that would just be war. It's just the thought of someone taking sh!t from
my house that gets my blood boiling. My life is worth more than my sleds
but my wife may say otherwise LOL. She keeps wanting me to up my life insurance.......she says it's because she loves me

jncmcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow! What azzholes. Sure hope they catch the guys. Cant believe they came in mid afternoon. Was this in a desolate location?

The house they stole the doos from was in a new area of the village, 10 houses all together, neighbors were home, one even heard the machines start up when they were loaded. RCMP presented to village council the other evening and said in the Westlock area between trucks,cars,quads,&sleds there are 3 thefts/day, thats some nice news isn't it! Lived in Clyde my whole life and until about 5 years ago you really didn't have to worry about this sh!t! Makes you really want to own toys when someone else can just take them away for free. Insurance is great but, the violated feeling from being robbed sucks!

Last edited by a moderator:

jncmcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Clyde is a small village with about 450 residents, fairly close community. Everybody knows the effected parties and everybody shares in the stress a little bit knowing it could be them next. I have questioned the people in the strange cars parked by my own house in the middle of the night, got a lot of weird answers as to why they are here. Each time you approach that vechile in the night your blood is pumping because you just don't know whats going to happen. I'm a nice guy but not in the middle of the night when the situation doesn't feel right.

TheMuffinMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They make some pretty accurate sniper rifles these days...a guy loading a stolen sled onto a truck deck would be an easy target. All you need is a homemade silencer and a good vantage point...just sayin'.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems like it's more common, I used to leave the sleds and quads out front of the house sometimes overnite too, but now with more and more of this going on I keep a better eye on em and make sure there locked in the garage.....the wife is pissed in the winter cuz she can't park her truck inside but thats what things have come too since all these thieven bastages have ruined it for the rest of us..........hope you get your back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom