Thief gets paint-balled and maced

dale+shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was awesome! I would love to see the police photos of the welts and bruises on him. There must be hundreds. I hope he learned something today.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2 that was awesome its good that some guys took a stand on the scum bag. He must of been so sore in the morning with the amount of shots he took lol.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A paintball gun is a non lethal weapon. What are the legalities in Alberta regarding this action? Looks pretty damn fair to me! :fullautolaserbeam;

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow that a pretty cool punishment you do the crime, prepare to face your maker lol

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A paintball gun is a non lethal weapon. What are the legalities in Alberta regarding this action? Looks pretty damn fair to me! :fullautolaserbeam;

lol... the "justice system" lmfao... would punish you... my advise don't video tape it... and say it was self defence! But i'd say if this was in Canada and dumb azz complained someone would get charged with assault!

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its nice to see some justice for once.

In victoria once I bought a flat deck for my cummins, deck truck delivered it to my driveway and I planned to put it on the next day. woke up, it was gone. talked to my neighbour who saw it happen, got a description of the truck, license plate. so I went around town looking for it, got his first name AND his address. went to the cops with everything they needed to take him down. even a picture of his truck with my strap in the back of it. talked to the sheriff and in his own words "I wont help you" me: why not? sheriff: because I don't want to, I have better this to do. as his sat in his chair drinking a coffee. never saw the deck again, but I took my strap back next time I saw his truck. to serve and protect = Bs.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That video brought back some memories. Was playing night paint ball in West Bank (Kelowna) pretty sure the place is still there. Last game we had the owner turn off all the lights. The guy thought we were crazy. We bunkered down and watched for silhouettes. Three came and 5 of us unloaded on them. I've never heard so many guys scream like little girls. I'm laughing thinking about it. The only way we could tell that we were hitting anything is from all the screaming, couldn't see nothing. LOL.

SIRsleeper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd absolutely LOVE to do this to whomever has been syphoning my trucks gas tank over the summer. I must have had about $300 in fuel go missing.

Top Bottom