Theft

getnutz

Reaction score
Rod Quartz Creek today, trucks broke into. Credit Cards, Cash and Booze stolen. Cards were used in Golden and Calgary before we could get them cancelled. Reported to police, hopefully catch them. Take extra caution out there, what a pain in the butt it is.

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rod Quartz Creek today, trucks broke into. Credit Cards, Cash and Booze stolen. Cards were used in Golden and Calgary before we could get them cancelled. Reported to police, hopefully catch them. Take extra caution out there, what a pain in the butt it is.

Fackin low life skids got nothin better to do then steal

Sent from my mobile phone

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lesson I learned........................always get a copy of all credit cards, birth certificate etc, keep in a safe place at home, even down to darn airmiles card...........have it comissioned by a commissioner of oaths or lawyer..............way easier in the end to indentify yourself and all your info !!! And less chance of identity theft !!!

Loadie

Reaction score
Had my truck broken into a few months ago quadding at Mclean Creek . Cops say that thieves really like staging areas now . They know they have a few hours before the crime is even reported . Time to set up a game camera at the gates taking pictures of plates ... pretty sure they didn't walk there . It sucks replacing all that ch!t !!

Loadie

Reaction score
Even a sign that says there is a video camera on site would go a long way .Thieves take easy targets with no risk .

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Had my truck broken into a few months ago quadding at Mclean Creek . Cops say that thieves really like staging areas now . They know they have a few hours before the crime is even reported . Time to set up a game camera at the gates taking pictures of plates ... pretty sure they didn't walk there . It sucks replacing all that ch!t !!

Or set up game camera pointed at your truck well your gone for the day. See who is snopping around.Guess just one more thing a guy needs to buy and do befor he goes out ridding.What a piss off.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

good idea but most game cameras are only good for 30-50 ft to set of the sensor. pretty tuff for a place like allen creek to get a shot of the entrance with a camera there. problem settingit up on a post would just get them to steal the camera at the same time.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Forester late spring '10 on a Saturday, two guys were at the snow line when we got there, mad as hell. They rode the Friday and while loading they had problems with their ramp. Left two sleds behind, went to town that night(late by the time they decided to go), got a ramp, back to the sleds in the morning and they were gone! This was a loooong way back on crappy, muddy roads...!

You'd think that eventually some of the locals would find out who the guilty parties are, and report them and their loot. This just looks bad for the many good locals that are putting in an honest effort to promote their area\town\business.

sledheadrevxp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few years back we were getting our trucks broke into almost every ride at the same place so a few guys put a camper on their truck and pulled a sled trailer. Sat in the camper drinkin rye till they showed up and broke into the truck. Guess them boys didnt break into anymore trucks.

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always carry my wallet with me for this exact reason. That and the less crap in the vehicle, the better...

Have always taken items of importance with me sledding. Wallets shouldnt be left there in the parking lot alone waiting for someone to steal

HODGE

Reaction score
A few years back we were getting our trucks broke into almost every ride at the same place so a few guys put a camper on their truck and pulled a sled trailer. Sat in the camper drinkin rye till they showed up and broke into the truck. Guess them boys didnt break into anymore trucks.

I like this plan the best!!

Chiebert

Reaction score
What goes through people's heads to think they can steal peoples hard earned things... Those guys sitting in a camper was a great idea.

Fuel Fire

Reaction score
Rode Forester late spring '10 on a Saturday, two guys were at the snow line when we got there, mad as hell. They rode the Friday and while loading they had problems with their ramp. Left two sleds behind, went to town that night(late by the time they decided to go), got a ramp, back to the sleds in the morning and they were gone! This was a loooong way back on crappy, muddy roads...!

You'd think that eventually some of the locals would find out who the guilty parties are, and report them and their loot. This just looks bad for the many good locals that are putting in an honest effort to promote their area\town\business.

Unfortunately lots of times it is the locals.......

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a Commissioner of Oaths...............so anyone that wants to copy there ID and have it legally comissioned as copies of originals, I will do for no cost to you!!!
Huh. After seeing u singing with Dave and Jeff I can't comprehend u being a comish. Kind of like larrys azz crack.. can't comprehend that either.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huh. After seeing u singing with Dave and Jeff I can't comprehend u being a comish. Kind of like larrys azz crack.. can't comprehend that either.

may need a commisioner to verify my sweet azz, so i can get a million $ insurance policy on that sweet thing. haha

Top Bottom