The XP Hillclimb Should be showing up tonight, anyone try one yet ?

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This one ?

Thats why I bought the sled, I thought she came with it, but when I opened the crate she was nowhere to be found !

All kidding asside, the sleds looks tough, reinforced in all the right spots. The only thing I dont like without riding it, is how Doo used the same ugly blue pinstripped seat on all of the sleds. My sled as no blue except for this lame pinstriped around the seat. THink im gonna try a majic marker on it

Attachments

• CIMG2951.JPG
    CIMG2951.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 37

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This one ?

Thats why I bought the sled, I thought she came with it, but when I opened the crate she was nowhere to be found !

All kidding asside, the sleds looks tough, reinforced in all the right spots. The only thing I dont like without riding it, is how Doo used the same ugly blue pinstripped seat on all of the sleds. My sled as no blue except for this lame pinstriped around the seat. THink im gonna try a majic marker on it

any pics of the sled for us to drool over?

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not until tomorrow, but its officially on my sled deck in the driveway and I sat on it making vrooom vroom noises.

Pics tomorrow !

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been reving the 800r in the garage too, that dynoport pipe and silencer sound awsome at about 7000 rpm, my neighbours hate me.

TomKat72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This one ?

From here I can hardly see the blue pinstripe. Is it just just below the AMSOIL logo???:d

Top Bottom