The Valemount BSing Thread

Ghfalls

Reaction score
Anybody hear anything about the people who spent the night at Chappell on Friday? Seen a chopper at about ten or so , I hope they were OK.

getoan

Reaction score
Anybody hear anything about the people who spent the night at Chappell on Friday? Seen a chopper at about ten or so , I hope they were OK.

What's the scoop on the Chappel rescue? Equip issue or lost? Glad to hear their ok, long cold night on the mtn

Fatdaddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was worried for these guys, glad to hear all is good. I saw the chopper land in the parking lot around noon. Riding the back country has many hazards & has had us all turned around before. I now carry a sat phone for our rides. Just a little extra if needed for that bad day. Ride safe
lost. very very lost. know where you are folks take a look at the boundary maps before heading out.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
OK this is BS. I have asked to see photos of the new Skandic SWT and little groomer a while ago. I dont want to be a pain but some of us (ME) would like to see the unit.

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
best I have at this point glen.....settle down...lol

Attachments

• DSC_0004_800x530.jpg
    DSC_0004_800x530.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 181

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
That thing looks amazing??? Wherever did you aquire such a ravenous beast? Look at it glistening in the sun... its singing to my soul.....

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
That thing looks amazing??? Wherever did you aquire such a ravenous beast? Look at it glistening in the sun... its singing to my soul.....

might be more your speed Trent, maybe look into one of them for your personal machine next year.

Top Bottom