the t3's ready for snow!

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could they make the steering any looser on the cats for 2015?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
You better get back to work! You have too much time on your hands.....hehehehe

pot-kettle.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK first things first. I haven't been drinking but......................I rode a 14 Cat last year and found I liked it? I still don't care for the steering but I did find it easy to pull over. Thanks to Trollcat for the opportunity. I think it comes down to what you feel comfortable on? Now I'm off for a big slurp of Doolaide. Lol.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK first things first. I haven't been drinking but......................I rode a 14 Cat last year and found I liked it? I still don't care for the steering but I did find it easy to pull over. Thanks to Trollcat for the opportunity. I think it comes down to what you feel comfortable on? Now I'm off for a big slurp of Doolaide. Lol.

Maybe you should start drinking then you got an excuse for talking like that lol!

gmac

Reaction score
Just curious, in your pictures the green cat with no snow flap climb higher? If it does I will take mine off.

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That black one?? It doesn't have a rear bumper eirther it had a nasty wipeout this spring and got a new rear tunnel section snd cooler. There is a green one in there to but I didn't think u could see it in the pic

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But does it have T-motion!!! Good sleds need the suspension to flex before they can handle a sidehill. Oh ya...... does the track flex as well!!!!

I tip the Toledo's at about 275#, when I want a sled to sidehill or tip over, I just shoulder check and it tips. Just sayin...

Top Bottom