The start of a 4 year disarmament in US

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats actually great thinking, however, People steal things all the time and that includes properly stored guns (would freaking suck my safe was expensive!). Not only that if the RCMP catches the fact that you own guns, all of a sudden its not about the fact that you were almost robbed, murdered, or assaulted but its about where are your guns. and they'll slap some retarded charge on you rather than go after the real criminals.

case and point:
Man faces jail after protecting home from masked attackers | Canada | News | National Post

In the end, a judge acquitted him of all charges ($60,000 in legal fees later) But what the heck is that! He was attacked and defended himself accordingly and is made out a criminal. So Sure its an excellent idea, but wont ever happen because of crap like this.

Like he's a firearms instructor... doesn't get much more educated in firearms law than that. What would you have done in that situation? and the "unsafe" storage charge? It was in a safe! not much safer than that!

my point exactly, thieves target gun owners, to get guns, restrict guns leaves alot less targets. hmm how do thieves know someone has guns in the first place.? usually the clown has a need to show off, same as how the police catch the bad guys they have this burning desire to show off there handy work. thus my idea, your gun used in a crime of any kind, you are on the hook and god help ya if you where at fault. the wishes of the majority prevail over the rights of one in civilized society other wise we may be heading for the dark ages.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the biggest problem is if it was an illegal seizure or entry, it would have been thrown out, but no a crazy had the motivation to kill a few guys. this piece of dirt would have used his hunting bow if that is all he had, likely less than 4 would have been killed. i have been around some very good responsible gun owners and don't have any problem with them. mike is a great example. I'd trust him as he knows what they will do. he doesn't go around showing off, although the camo was thought provoking hehe.

the people that make me wonder are the ones who come on here and boast about what they are gonna do, when, to who etc. these are the clowns that shouldn't have guns in my opinion. they seem very unstable to me. the problem is people are dying through no fault of there own because of easy access to rapid fire guns. they need some way to sort these mental people from the responsible gun owners. may be impossible but you have to start somewhere.

anyone ever sight down the trail with there gun scope to see what is moving around?

Top Bottom