The start of a 4 year disarmament in US

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So their wonderful leader proposed an assault weapon and high capacity magazine ban today. Guess the second amendment is allowed to be tossed aside when the president is a democrat.

Glad Canada is moving to give gun owners their rights back.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 2nd amendment was put in there for the purpose of maintaining a militia to protect the US from the British. When it was written, they didn't have weapons that would fire off a 60 round clip in less than 30 seconds. They had a musket that would fire off 1 round in that time, if you were a fast re-loader. I understand the 2nd amendment as a person may have a weapon in order to defend themselves, their family and property. Do you need military grade weapons to do that? Unless the US gets invaded again, no. I believe it is people's right to own a rifle or shotgun for hunting purposes, and protection purposes, but anything more than that is overkill. I like to see them banning assault weapons and high capacity mags.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358370948.431677.jpg

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not a conspiracy theorist, this video has been making the rounds about inaccuracies in reporting the Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings. makes you wonder anyways....

YouTube
So the whole town is in on this? Or are all the families of the victims new to town so no one knows them? About as likely as the 911 conspiracy. Too many people involved to keep it quiet.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 2nd amendment was put in there for the purpose of maintaining a militia to protect the US from the British. When it was written, they didn't have weapons that would fire off a 60 round clip in less than 30 seconds. They had a musket that would fire off 1 round in that time, if you were a fast re-loader. I understand the 2nd amendment as a person may have a weapon in order to defend themselves, their family and property. Do you need military grade weapons to do that? Unless the US gets invaded again, no. I believe it is people's right to own a rifle or shotgun for hunting purposes, and protection purposes, but anything more than that is overkill. I like to see them banning assault weapons and high capacity mags.

Ask the Syrian people if they think only the government should have Military Grade weapons.
Ask the Holocaust survivers if they think only the governemnt should have Military grade weapons.
Ask the Libyans.
Should i carry on?

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ask the Syrian people if they think only the government should have Military Grade weapons.
Ask the Holocaust survivers if they think only the governemnt should have Military grade weapons.
Ask the Libyans.
Should i carry on?

I totally agree, but can't seem to find a place online to buy a drone. Is that something I should get in person at the store?

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
imagine the look on peoples faces if you showed up at one of the riding areas in the west country and unloaded a tank

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't forget Obama also wants armor piercing shells banned to the gun owners as well. Give me one good reason why anyone would need an armor piercing shell if they are not in law enforcement or the military. Many names........?:noidea:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ask the Libyans.
Should i carry on?
You're delusional if you think that the American people could stand up to it's military. Even if they have Civil war cannons and WWII era tanks LOL.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't forget Obama also wants armor piercing shells banned to the gun owners as well. Give me one good reason why anyone would need an armor piercing shell if they are not in law enforcement or the military. Many names........?:noidea:

Protection. If they are going to sell kevlar vests should i not be allowed to have a round to protect myself?

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Read My Sig! I don't see any mention in the the 2nd amendment that says it ever runs out or that it is firearms specific.

Last edited:

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shoot em in the head then? Armor piercing shells?:rolleyes:

To be honest I don't agree with AP shells in civilian hands, but I don't like the idea of banning and restricting firearms.

It's proven that in places where firearms are more restricted violent crime goes up.

AP shells will go through body armor but it does very little damage. Hollow points do a lot more damage, but won't go through body armor.

Top Bottom