feyd

Reaction score
This is long but IMO worth the watch!

Comments....

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since I also have the right to share my opinion:

I will not follow any more youtube videos based on our commander and chief as most media is twisted in some way to make you look through an unfair window into what the creator wants you to see, as I'm sure this is no different.

You want to see a video about real America?

YouTube - Vet cuts down Illegal Mexican flag flying above U.S. Flag

We are proud of our country down here, take great pride in it, and those who don't like it can STFU and GTFU. I find offense to Canadians spouting off about our country when they don't even know what goes on first hand, don't live here, or have a voting right over what happens here. Again, only since you said I have a right to share my opinion.

Let me leave you with something I do accept from a Canadian point of view on the United States of America.

TRIBUTE TO THE UNITED STATES

This, from a Canadian newspaper, is worth sharing.

America: The Good Neighbor.

Widespread but only partial news coverage was given recently to are markable editorial broadcast from Toronto by Gordon Sinclair, a Canadian television commentator. What follows is the full text of his trenchant remarks as printed in the Congressional Record after 9/11:

"This Canadian thinks it is time to speak up for the Americans as the most generous and possibly the least appreciated people on all theearth. Germany, Japan and, to a lesser extent, Britain and Italy were lifted out of the debris of war by the Americans who poured in billions of dollars and forgave other billions in debts.
None of these countries is today paying even the interest on its remaining debts to the United States. When France was in danger of collapsing in 1956, it was the Americans who propped it up, and their reward was to be insulted and swindled on the streets of Paris. I was there. I saw it. When earthquakes hit distant cities, it is the United Statesth at hurries in to help. This spring, 59 American communities were flattened by tornadoes. Nobody helped. The Marshall Plan and the Truman Policy pumped billions of dollars into discouraged countries. Now newspapers in those countries are writing about the decadent, war-mongering Americans. I'd like to see just one of those countries that is gloating over the erosion of the United States dollar build its own airplane.
Does any other country in the world have a plane to equal the Boeing Jumbo Jet, the Lockheed Tri-Star, or the Douglas DC10? If so, why don't they fly them? Why do all the International lines except Russia fly American planes? Why does no other land on earth even consider putting a man or woman on the moon? You talk about Japanese technocracy, and you get radios. You talk about German technocracy, and you get automobiles. You talk about American technocracy, and you find men on the moon-not once, but several times-and safely home again. You talk about scandals, and the Americans put theirs right in the store window for everybody to look at.
Even their draft-dodgers are not pursued and hounded. They are here on our streets, and most of them, unless they are breaking Canadian laws, are getting American dollars from ma and pa at home to spend here. When the railways of France, Germany and India were breaking down through age, it was the Americans who rebuilt them. When the Pennsylvania Railroad and the New York Central went broke, nobody loaned them an old caboose. Both are still broke. I can name you 5000 times when the Americans raced to the help of other people in trouble. Can you name me even one time when someone else raced to the Americans in trouble? I don't think there was outside help even during the San Francisco earthquake.

Our neighbors have faced it alone, and I'm one Canadian who is damned tired of hearing them get kicked around. They will come out of this thing with their flag high. And when they do, they are entitled to thumb their nose at the lands that are gloating over their present troubles. I hope Canada is not one of those." Stand proud, America!"

flag.JPG

feyd

Reaction score
I have never seen this video before so I thought I would watch it.....that's all that was. For that I hope you don't think I was spouting off about your country...because I wasn't.

Whether you think I believe this video or not it doesn't matter....either way I despise OBAMA and what he believes in. He can take his Kool-aid back because I ain't drinking it!

9hundo

Whether you think I believe this video or not it doesn't matter....either way I despise OBAMA and what he believes in. He can take his Kool-aid back because I ain't drinking it!

You're an idiot....

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[media]http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=7886780711843120756&ei=VITBSfneOaqIqQPY5OXDAQ&q=the+obama+deception&hl=en[/media]

This is long but IMO worth the watch!

Comments....

Sure Fix your own country and we will worry about ours dip chit.

Hows that?:eek::rolleyes:

feyd

Reaction score
You're an idiot....

Wow, are you in grade school? The best you could come up with is that...sad really.

And why exactly am I an idiot? Because I'm not on the Obamatrain and can think for myself.

W

woodies

step away from the keyboard! cyberterrorist !:cool:

Attachments

• pwp.jpg
    pwp.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 27

KH2110

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, are you in grade school? The best you could come up with is that...sad really.

And why exactly am I an idiot? Because I'm not on the Obamatrain and can think for myself.

Your an idiot because you post crap about our politics when it really is non of your business....... We are Fawked and we know it!!!!!!

You don't see me on here posting about all the dipchits running things into the ground up there do you? How bout you fix your chit before you worry about ours..... Now, JUST LET IT GO!!!!!!!

:beer:

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not wading into who's right and wrong, and witch president is better and what not, BUUUUUUT, for all you guys that think what happens down in the US of A has no effect or shouldn't even concern us in canada, you are WRONG!!!!!! WE are the largest buyers of YOUR goods. WE are the largest supplier of evergy to YOUR country, so what happens down there, REALLY does affect us up here, and that's why we take an interest in it

S

sldgy

not wading into who's right and wrong, and witch president is better and what not, BUUUUUUT, for all you guys that think what happens down in the US of A has no effect or shouldn't even concern us in canada, you are WRONG!!!!!! WE are the largest buyers of YOUR goods. WE are the largest supplier of evergy to YOUR country, so what happens down there, REALLY does affect us up here, and that's why we take an interest in it

interesting choice of words

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No I get it buck, we know and we watch what happens up in your playground too, since it affects us. But when your gov has a major F up we don't jump all over it and post it all over the place. This is the thing that pisses me off over on Banwest too. All the poloitical garbage that gets posted about the US f ups ( with little focus on the Can. F ups). Then you look at the the thread starter and he is from Canada spouting off about US politics. It gets old, hell we know our country F-ed up in electing Barry, thats not exactly an FYI to any of us down here. So don't throw it in our face ;)
Another way to look at this is think of it as a family situation, You got a brother that is an idiot, you kick his @ss trying to get him into line all the time but the min. some one else steps in to do it for you its not ok. Why? Cause he is out side of your family and you just dont step over those bounds.

And as far as the name calling, it has been pretty civil. The guy posted somthing controversial and said nothing realy about it other than an open invitation for comments. He didn't specify to keep them positive or not, just comments. Well he has gotten comments. He might not like them but has gotten them ;)

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No I get it buck, we know and we watch what happens up in your playground too, since it affects us. But when your gov has a major F up we don't jump all over it and post it all over the place. This is the thing that pisses me off over on Banwest too. All the poloitical garbage that gets posted about the US f ups ( with little focus on the Can. F ups). Then you look at the the thread starter and he is from Canada spouting off about US politics. It gets old, hell we know our country F-ed up in electing Barry, thats not exactly an FYI to any of us down here. So don't throw it in our face ;)
Another way to look at this is think of it as a family situation, You got a brother that is an idiot, you kick his @ss trying to get him into line all the time but the min. some one else steps in to do it for you its not ok. Why? Cause he is out side of your family and you just dont step over those bounds.

And as far as the name calling, it has been pretty civil. The guy posted somthing controversial and said nothing realy about it other than an open invitation for comments. He didn't specify to keep them positive or not, just comments. Well he has gotten comments. He might not like them but has gotten them ;)
i see your point bubba! BUT as far as telling us it's none of our business, that just isn't so! a lot of people's jobs depend on what is going on down there, so it truely affects people's lives up here, thus our interest and opinions. not saying they are all GOOD opinions, but whatever!!! so enough of the political mumbo jumbo, back to your regularily scheduled riding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom