The Need For Speed

rhinoefi

Reaction score
looking to get more speed out of the rhino, i hear if I machine the primary clutch so the weights come out a bit more, i will get more top end, what happens if i put in different weights instead or do both, any thaughts ???:firefire::Happy4:

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What size of tires do you have?

If you can wait, I might have some brand new 16gr OD weights to sell.

Different weights will give you faster acceleration, and if you were to install a stiffer secondary spring, you will hold low range longer.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
27" mudlight xtr , and would your weights fit an 09 700 rhino

Yes,..

Your 700 stock weights are 20gr,.. most who upgrade their tires will either go to a 18gr or 16gr to get their rpm's back up in he mud, or gain torque to climb hills,.. ie sand. And also swap out the secondary to hold low longer,.. but I have come to the conclusion that I don't think it's necessary.

I installed some 16gr weights in my 660 and they aren't light enough for me,.. my stock are 18gr. I have to wait for my 14gr ones to get here this week so I can swap out.

rhinoefi

Reaction score
Yes,..

Your 700 stock weights are 20gr,.. most who upgrade their tires will either go to a 18gr or 16gr to get their rpm's back up in he mud, or gain torque to climb hills,.. ie sand. And also swap out the secondary to hold low longer,.. but I have come to the conclusion that I don't think it's necessary.

I installed some 16gr weights in my 660 and they aren't light enough for me,.. my stock are 18gr. I have to wait for my 14gr ones to get here this week so I can swap out.

Did you get your 14 gr weights yet , how much are you asking for the 16 gr ones ?

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you get your 14 gr weights yet , how much are you asking for the 16 gr ones ?

No I haven't gotten them yet,.. most likely held up in Canadian customs like they always do to me with my orders from the states.

Not set on a price yet cause I will have to see how much I am going to be out. But most likely $70, the price I paid,.. I will just have to eat shipping..

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I finally got them on Monday,. been too busy to reply back.

Let me know when you want them or if still interested.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me know when you want them, I will be at work Sat till around 12. Just pm me as I receive emails on my phone and can reply.

Top Bottom