The Idiots are out!

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd wager that BC drivers are the worst in Canada. At least in Alberta Jacka$$es are doing this type of passing on flat straight hiways. BC drivers do the same thing on snow covered curvy mountain roads. We don't have any ditches to bail into either on our mountain hiways like Alberta does. As mentioned above, "in a big hurry to get nowhere." A couple of days ago I came within inches of getting T-Boned by an A$$hole running a red light while yappin on his cell phone. He went right between the truck ahead of me and the front of my p/u. Needless to say I chased him down and he has two holes to poop from now! I was so Fricken mad! If he would have made one smart ass remark I think I'd be in jail right now.:rant:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know of a fellow who had road rage and chased down a guy to chew him out, well he will not do it anymore, a month or so of hospital and dentists and he his almost the same again.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Also, those Albertans are aways in a hurry to get to work! Gotta doo their part to keep the economy going.....just saying:d:d:d

The mornings are never a rush to get to work then they can blame the road (with a timmies in their hand) why they are late. It's always later afternoon everyone is idiots..... guess they wanna get home to watch Oprah

Top Bottom