The Idiots are out!

Switch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get some warm weather and every Mario Andretti comes out of the woodwork and thinks the roads are Ok. Going down the Yellowhead last night about 5:30 pm and what I saw was amazing as some dolts where trying to pass everything in there way including making new lanes up againist the windrows:nono:, slow down and live a little. My rant for the day:rant:.
Have a great day.:)

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your in Alberta, don't you know, if a sign says 100, it means you HAVE TO drive 120

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Heh. Always in a rush to be somewhere...

Always in a rush to wait in line???

We were at the Edmonton sled show with a booth set up beside S&M. It was a great time!

Asked the question, "where is there a Red Lobster?" One of the mods (Ric, Curtis, or Lyle) piped up and said it will be busy, have to wait in line.

"We are famous for being in a hurry, just to wait in line!" I've laughed at that little saying for a while now....:d:d:d

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Always in a rush to wait in line???

We were at the Edmonton sled show with a booth set up beside S&M. It was a great time!

Asked the question, "where is there a Red Lobster?" One of the mods (Ric, Curtis, or Lyle) piped up and said it will be busy, have to wait in line.

"We are famous for being in a hurry, just to wait in line!" I've laughed at that little saying for a while now....:d:d:d

so true ... where ya riding this weekend doug out ur back door again

Bill Daley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It'snot just Alberta where you find this happening,it"s all over.Their time is more important to them than everyone elses on the road.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was doing 120 on QE11 yesterday was pasted by a propane truck like i was standing still he had to been over 140 a bomb on wheels

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It'snot just Alberta where you find this happening,it"s all over.Their time is more important to them than everyone elses on the road.

I grew up in southern ontario, I know all about everyone being self important. Hell, thats part of the reason I left... :d

In this neck of the woods, traffic doesn't exsist.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
so true ... where ya riding this weekend doug out ur back door again

Grooming tonight in Fernie; no plans for Sat or Sun yet. Wife's machine is down (clutch issues) and three buddies' machines are down (one with a hole in the rad, one with the motor out, and the other with electrical issues).

What are your plans? Lots of nice snow out here (Elkford) but it is time to get into "secret" spots as the run of the mill places are pretty heavily ridden.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You're always in a hurry when you're the most important person in the world....so much that can't be done without you.....

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys can we hurry up this thread i have to be somwhere lol

Top Bottom