Active VIP Member
Reaction score

go sharks go!!!

sharks.jpg

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where ya goin'?[/QUOTE

Machesis Lake about 30 min from High Level. Supposed to be some pretty good quad trails over there so we are going to check that out!! Anyone up in the North is welcome to crash our party!!!:d:d:beer::beer:

We will be the loud drunk old people with a bunch of dogs and quads......hard to miss!!! lol;)

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where ya goin'?[/QUOTE

Machesis Lake about 30 min from High Level. Supposed to be some pretty good quad trails over there so we are going to check that out!! Anyone up in the North is welcome to crash our party!!!:d:d:beer::beer:

We will be the loud drunk old people with a bunch of dogs and quads......hard to miss!!! lol;)

Wahooo :woohoo1: Power to the drunk old people with dogs and quads!

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
===== QUOTE mudd kitty ====

===== QUOTE whitegold ====

Where ya goin'?[/QUOTE

===== /QUOTE ====

Wahooo :woohoo1: Power to the drunk old people with dogs and quads!

Hahahahaha I agree!!! Lol just showin the youngins how its done old school!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good morning trash...... hmmm..... that doesn't sound right.... how about good morning quad???

Whats on the agenda for this fine weekend?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Morning WG.

Thinking about staining my deck. Or just having a afternoon nap on it.

What about you?

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Working today..... but going for a ride tomorrow. We're going to explore out some trails under the powerlines here. I'm sure it is going to be a dirty ride!!:d There is still to much snow to go up to much, but the weather is fairly warm so it shouldn't be to long.

I remember last year i had to rebuild my deck, what a big job!! Have fun with your deck tho.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Working on a Sat :( that kinda sux. But going for a rip tomorow should be fun. I haven't done anything with my lazy azz today. Other than some laundry, and walked arouned the yard a few times.

I bought this place 1.5 yrs ago, and they just built the deck. The green has almost all came out of the pressure treated wood. So, time to stain soon.

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya.... working on saturday does suck.... but i own the business and i like to do it myself.

My deck is also pressure treated wood.... so what are you putting on it for stain? So is this what i have to do in a year or 2? I did put a water repellent on the wood, and do put a fresh coat on every year, so will i still have to stain it also??

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ya.... working on saturday does suck.... but i own the business and i like to do it myself.

My deck is also pressure treated wood.... so what are you putting on it for stain? So is this what i have to do in a year or 2? I did put a water repellent on the wood, and do put a fresh coat on every year, so will i still have to stain it also??

Good for you. Being an owner/operator :beer: :beer: :d

I'm just putting on a light brown stain. Just to bring out the natural colors of the wood. It has never been treated.

With your water repellent, every year. You'll be fine. You could go every 2 yrs too. I'm staining as a preferance(sp), to water repellent, or paint.

Top Bottom