The Hen House

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
White, do you know if your better half is planning on coming to the campout yet? I havent seen him in like 12 years...it could be interesting re-living the good ol Mac days......:eek: Haha.

I'm hoping Boydo comes, but he can't commit yet, so i'm just wondering what kind of room we have in our site.

Oh ya... did you bring your quad down yet????:rant:Hehehe

Not sure yet, he probably won't commit until were closer to it.. long term planning like that isn't his forte lol only my family seems crazy enough to plan the year in advance (and others for the campout to say the least)!! Yea no doubt hey, that will be just crazy :rolleyes:

We have room for whoever needs to squeeze in. the more the better lol so tumblina is more than welcome with us as well! though not sure I have the same cozy camper offer for her ;) but beer and booze is always around! :beer: At this point my parents are still plannin on joinin so we got a 35ft motorhome w/ 22ft enclosed trailer for sure comin into the site.. but there be room for 2 more campers w/ that in there (my parents were there a few years ago)..

nope :(:rant: won't be here until after may long for sure. need it to rip the dunes by home that weekend and i'll be flying back so no way to make sure its there in time! ridiculous i know.. sorry chica

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure yet, he probably won't commit until were closer to it.. long term planning like that isn't his forte lol only my family seems crazy enough to plan the year in advance (and others for the campout to say the least)!! Yea no doubt hey, that will be just crazy :rolleyes:

We have room for whoever needs to squeeze in. the more the better lol so tumblina is more than welcome with us as well! though not sure I have the same cozy camper offer for her ;) but beer and booze is always around! :beer: At this point my parents are still plannin on joinin so we got a 35ft motorhome w/ 22ft enclosed trailer for sure comin into the site.. but there be room for 2 more campers w/ that in there (my parents were there a few years ago)..

nope :(:rant: won't be here until after may long for sure. need it to rip the dunes by home that weekend and i'll be flying back so no way to make sure its there in time! ridiculous i know.. sorry chica

Cool, well not sure if we're going to borrow my parents trailer or not..its a 20 something footer, gotta see how well my Taco can pull it I guess, its under its towing capacity limit but who knows about the gas mileage. I might just trade my truck for my St Dad's hemi that weekend. We'll see but thats cool i'm glad your still planning for it cuz I am too!

Oh ya thats right you told me via text you needed your quad in the mac for the long weekend, well hopefully you get it here soon after so we can tear it up!:beer::d

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Morning!!! Cant wait for noon so I can get outa here. Hitting the golf course today.....first round of the season!! Hopefully the greens arent horrible:mad:

Have a good weekend peeps!!:cool::cool::d

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
morning ladies

Cool, well not sure if we're going to borrow my parents trailer or not..its a 20 something footer, gotta see how well my Taco can pull it I guess, its under its towing capacity limit but who knows about the gas mileage. I might just trade my truck for my St Dad's hemi that weekend. We'll see but thats cool i'm glad your still planning for it cuz I am too!

Oh ya thats right you told me via text you needed your quad in the mac for the long weekend, well hopefully you get it here soon after so we can tear it up!:beer::d

nice. yea you should probably just swindle the hemi.. your gas mileage will be as bad as mine otherwise :p and ya that would fit easy no worries

yea lol ill see what i can do about my wheels. my street bike be here this week though :)

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Amen to that!
Thumbprint necklace, pen holder, & homemade stationary made by tiny hands and hearts.... AND breakfast in bed! Today is the best holiday of all... Kicks azz over Valentines and all those other commercialized ones...

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

sumsupport

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Amen to that!
Thumbprint necklace, pen holder, & homemade stationary made by tiny hands and hearts.... AND breakfast in bed! Today is the best holiday of all... Kicks azz over Valentines and all those other commercialized ones...

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Awww, sledmamma, you are so loved. Aren't kids beautiful!

Mine are still in bed, the dog got me up this morning..lol

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Morning ya'll!!!

Attachments

• david_hasselhoff4.jpg
    david_hasselhoff4.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 113
Top Bottom