The Hen House

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tam is going. I am going. Lady Dirt is going. White6 is going. He!!, everyone is going. You should be too! Gonna be "fun, fun, fun, til daddy takes the Rye & Ginger awaaaaaay" !!! :d:beer::d

The campground is full, but anything can happen between myself and Heather between now and then, we booked right away just incase but if we need to give up our site we will definitely let you know. However, if Heather and I do end up going, we may still have room in our site for a few more..I'm not sure what the capacity is but we dont' have anyone staying with us for sure yet...to early to tell.

tumblina

Reaction score
Tam is going. I am going. Lady Dirt is going. White6 is going. He!!, everyone is going. You should be too! Gonna be "fun, fun, fun, til daddy takes the Rye & Ginger awaaaaaay" !!! :d:beer::d

Hmmm....thinking......

If you can't ride a bike you can always ride a quad.:d

Look Ladies...I already have a sponsor!!! :beerchug:

Good place to learn :eek: Can always rent a quad right from the campsite too! Sumsupport and Sumx54 run a tour/rental thingy from there :D

I'd ride my bike...;)

LOL..I'm picturing 'daddy' draggin' YOU off flailing your bottle of rye :eek: ;)

You pickin' up a quad ???
:confused: :wtg:

The campground is full, but anything can happen between myself and Heather between now and then, we booked right away just incase but if we need to give up our site we will definitely let you know. However, if Heather and I do end up going, we may still have room in our site for a few more..I'm not sure what the capacity is but we dont' have anyone staying with us for sure yet...to early to tell.

If I decide to go, I'll pm you LD.

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bahaha thats awesome.
im just hanging out.. bored as all he!!.. gotta make some supper now.. everyones gone from the house so its quiet

Top Bottom