The Hen House

Polarisgurl500

Reaction score
Happy Friday. Hope all yinz ladies have a fun and safe New Year. So drink up and have a good Holiday.

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey hey ladies :). Back in good ol Canada!! Cuba was awesome although I consumed enough rum to last me the rest of my life!!! Talk about rum bum...... Lol. Hope everyone had a great new years. We partied it up all night and celebrated Cuba new years Sask new years and Alberta new years......seriously paid for it the next day :s.

Happy Thirstday ;).

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh and I forgot to mention ; I had my cherry popped ...... Tattoo cherry that is :). Guess ill have to post a pic in the tatty thread now :). It hurt...... Yes I'm a puzzy.....

Polarisgurl500

Reaction score
Yep, post some pics in the tattoo thread. It does not hurt that bad. Now that you have your first one will there be more to follow or no??

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol it totally hurt!! The outline felt like he was cutting my skin open. But the rest was not bad....but yes I was already Checking out what I want for my next one :)

Polarisgurl500

Reaction score
The outline always hurts more then the coloring. They are addicting. Already thought about my third one and maybe a forth one. Post some pics.

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Tam :). Lol boozeday is everyday ;)

I can't post pics from my BB at least not that I have found yet. I will post one tonight lol its just a small flower.

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K I have a few pics I want to post but I can't seem to figure it out. I have posted pics before no problem any help??

Top Bottom