The Hen House

Polarisgurl500

Reaction score
Well hopefully everything is going better now. Sorry Ryeday did not go as planned. Maybe next time it will be better.

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Morning :) Less then a month away and I will be chillin in Cuba drinking rum, digging my toes in the sand and splashing in the ocean. I can't FREAKIN WAIT!! Its been pretty cold up here so far and I'm in desperate need of some hot sun and cold beer!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
===== QUOTE Taminator ====

Happy Tuesday! :D

Unless MK has a new name for it hahahaha. ;)

===== /QUOTE ====

It could be Brewday! :D

Totally lovin brewday!! Yup its been dubbed BREWDAY TUESDAY :D

Lol come on its pretty cold we already had a week of almost -30 .....lol yes I'm a puzzy shuddup...... LOL jk. It was warm the other day.....then it rained :/ still icy as fawk. I'm a summer girl. Mud quad camping bonfires brewskis and whiskeys that's my kingdom.

dirtygirll

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Totally lovin brewday!! Yup its been dubbed BREWDAY TUESDAY :D

Lol come on its pretty cold we already had a week of almost -30 .....lol yes I'm a puzzy shuddup...... LOL jk. It was warm the other day.....then it rained :/ still icy as fawk. I'm a summer girl. Mud quad camping bonfires brewskis and whiskeys that's my kingdom.

Love love love your line!!!! That's me in a nutshell, are you my long lost twin?? Lol.

dirtygirll

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One more silly question... I had a notification for a reputation comment... what is that? Thanks ladies! :)

i spread some reputation your way which gave you little green boxes! means you're special!! :) to give it you click the little snowflake star thing beside "blog this post" under someone's avatar!!

Top Bottom